Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad News for COD4 MW2, no dedicated server anymore!

+4
clearwater87
DareTheDevil
pksllayer
Ghost_000
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sad News for COD4 MW2, no dedicated server anymore! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad News for COD4 MW2, no dedicated server anymore!

Post  AceComBat007 November 15th 2009, 11:48 pm

I experience NO LAG AT ALL! Bt its only the loading part where piss me off, i load the map slowest thus entering the game slowest. Bt in-game, im a lag-free fag! Bt seriously this game is FAR MORE FAST PACED i would say then COD4. I cnt keep up man, im getting screwed by Bf.Nuts peeps!
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Sad News for COD4 MW2, no dedicated server anymore! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad News for COD4 MW2, no dedicated server anymore!

Post  AceComBat007 November 15th 2009, 11:50 pm

Oh sorry, if u wanna look for SS of in-games. Go to my facebook! Juz search jie xiang and u can find me le. Its under photos " Modern Warfare 2"
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydriz November 16th 2009, 1:25 pm

Basically, the whole thing is hosted by a player, with the help of the COD6 server choosing the best host to suit everyone. That's why the max game is capped at 9v9. I personally dun think it's a bad thing because having 12v12 is like cramping all 24 people into a lift. It'll be even more fast-paced than it is now. One thing about this is the lack of freedom to set the rules and ban glitchers/hackers. In the game, i already saw Lvl70 people at Prestige Lvl10. I swear all that is hack. Oh, and i encountered an autoaim SG player. Sad shit. All shots are headshots and you have nowhere to run or hide.

I agree with Ace on the fact that this game is more fast-paced than COD4. The thing i appreciate the most about this game is the shot registration factor. It seems more balanced as compared to COD4. In COD4, i anyhow jump and snipe, i can probably get 1 kill. But in this current game, it takes more effort to really aim and shoot.

The final 2 things that i find cool about this game is the Akimbo perk and the throwing knife. Akimbo allows you to hold 2 SMGs or 2 pistols but you lose the option to sight down. The throwing knife is a short range "melee" attack that never fails to make me giggle every time i pwn someone with it. Lol.
Hydriz
Hydriz
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 November 17th 2009, 4:17 am

I started playing this multiplayer mode, i can say it's so damn hard to fight with no perks and only stock weapon. The smg is weak, the 'new' version of M16 sucks.... and in cod4, i can spray a bit and got the kill, but this, spray return nothing. except those higher ranks with their own perks and silencer, spray and kill... it's a but frustrating to me playing at the starting.

Graphic is nice, weapon is nice, but the server thingy not that good, i wait quite some time b4 the server finally found 12 players.

One more thing, the grenade laucher is even worse, the distance somehow become shorter... i used to aim this high to get this distance shot in cod4, but mw2, i have to aim much higher just to get the distance correct.

I can only say it's all about bullying the weak and camp... i somehow felt that single player gave me better experience.
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 November 17th 2009, 5:21 am

Those who using stream, please add me!!! Ghost_000
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny November 17th 2009, 7:08 am

my steam id is mys7ix. can add me also, but got no cod6 to join you all. doubt i'll get the game la. BUT i did get l4d2, LOL!
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 November 20th 2009, 8:35 am

Aiyoh why get L4D2, my LAN here have liao lo...join us for MW2 lah. Okay from my POV, MW2 isnt a bad game at all seriously lah. The only weak point is no system for voting, having lack of admin rights. Bt seriously this game need good eye sight =.= i cnt friggin see in thick forest area. Dam Shaggedy SHAG
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 November 20th 2009, 10:12 am

you all damn pro la, all kdr above 2!!! especially ace, slayer and hydiz... these three arr, teaming with you = winning!!! I can't even get proper kill then you all done all the killing already!
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 November 20th 2009, 1:10 pm

Lol no larh!!! Juz train lah, train to react fast! Then oso keep ur red dot on enemy body no matter what lorh. In COD, the body can kill liao, no nid go for head 1 LOL
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 November 21st 2009, 5:57 am

For those who don't have Modern Warfare 2 but wana play it. Vote at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore-City/Cybernet-Alliance-Society/147207046352?ref=ts NOW! We are considering to have Modern Warfare 2, support me and support them now!
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2