Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-SgAF- Exodu5

+2
Da_RoCk
Des7.ny
6 posters

Go down

-SgAF- Exodu5 Empty -SgAF- Exodu5

Post  Des7.ny October 26th 2007, 2:30 am

Fav kit: assault/engineer
Fav weapons: Krylov/Scar/Pilum
Fav maps: Tunis Harbour & Camp Gibraltar

this is my alternative soldier. currently hoping to improve on my accuracy and also better vehicle skills. training up on my situational awareness also. so feel free to give comments
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

-SgAF- Exodu5 Empty Re: -SgAF- Exodu5

Post  Da_RoCk October 26th 2007, 3:28 am

ohhhhh... i see. played with you last night.

its all good mate. Great team player. always know how to position himself in game.

as SL so far: have a good potential to be great. however, you do leave your beacon in one place for a long time. try to advance the beacon if you see your mates have slowly broken through.

see you in game... cheers! bounce

Da_RoCk

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny October 26th 2007, 3:56 am

thx bro. still trying to put in as much hours as i can to improve gameplay and working on advancing the beacon.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycows October 26th 2007, 5:33 am

Des7.ny wrote:Fav kit: assault/engineer
Fav weapons: Krylov/Scar/Pilum
Fav maps: Tunis Harbour & Camp Gibraltar

this is my alternative soldier. currently hoping to improve on my accuracy and also better vehicle skills. training up on my situational awareness also. so feel free to give comments

dude, situational awareness mst improve, fire power good, teamwork also there, good intiative, but, take more leadership roles such as SL, need to think more.

Thats all cheers
crazycows
crazycows

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 October 26th 2007, 5:50 am

ahh yes
always a pleasure to have exodu5 or destiny in the squad.
great teamwork and communication skills there cheers
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal October 26th 2007, 6:44 am

Hmmm... actually this comment i put, the other SgAFs may wanna take note about it too. I know u guys have juz recently come together as one but regarding ur VoIP communications, u all need more brushing up on it.

SL should tell exact locations of where u wan ur members to be. Pointing at which direction. When u are dead, don't just say "I am down! revive me!" who knows your "I" refers to who? try saying eg. "Alethal down, revive pls". Something like that.

These are what we JEDIs have learnt thru the numerous lan trainings we have. So I tot it would be good if I share it with u guys. There are things that are no point in saying, like "Alot of enemies there!!" "Throw grenade!!" "Cap the flag!!" "Walker!!"

All these can be notified by right click-spot. But to be precise, tell ur mates WHERE the enemies are. FROM WHERE they coming from? Left/Right Flank? At which building they are at? Walker on which route. Especially cerebere landing. Left flank, Main road, Behind Church? Give more precise info to aid each other. Like that will bring u guys to another higher level.

Also, SL don't forget to communicate with ur commander more oftenly. It will really help alot.
Alethal
Alethal

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  sumako October 26th 2007, 8:02 am

haha...i used to said that too. Alot of enemies there!!" "Throw grenade!!

if thats alot of enemies, what can i do beside throwing grenade and rocket them?
sumako
sumako
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Da_RoCk October 26th 2007, 8:35 am

Hi guys, i concur with alethal. The shortest but precise description is ideal. Example: instead of saying alot of enemy... WAAAAA MY GOD IM DEAD IM DEAD lol!; say "squad east of church" something like that... or "Enemy walker heading main road" etc etc. "revive @ south of target flag", "SL Down need/dont need revive @ ...."

Sumako: evasion can also be an option. find a choke point in which will reduce the numbers. instead of spamming, chicken out first especially if you are the SL. Crunch down their number and spam... then strike and clean up when you think you will be able to take the numbers. this will tie up with understanding of the map.

Cheers bounce

Da_RoCk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal October 26th 2007, 9:04 am

Yea. For communication, it will only get better if u guys practice more. Try not to jam the radio. Let 1 guy do the talking. Only when there is important information to convey then u use the radio.

this can train together with squad movement. and when capping flag, tell who to mark which direction in preparation for enemy attack while u guys are capping.
Alethal
Alethal

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny October 26th 2007, 9:17 am

yes indeed. sometimes our voip can be quite quiet at times. commands are not clear enough for members also. learnt abit while playing in the jedi squad last nite. we shld definitely try and mix it up more, so that we can all learn from one another rather than sticking to the same clan in 1 squad.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny October 26th 2007, 9:19 am

Alethal wrote:Hmmm... actually this comment i put, the other SgAFs may wanna take note about it too. I know u guys have juz recently come together as one but regarding ur VoIP communications, u all need more brushing up on it.

SL should tell exact locations of where u wan ur members to be. Pointing at which direction. When u are dead, don't just say "I am down! revive me!" who knows your "I" refers to who? try saying eg. "Alethal down, revive pls". Something like that.

These are what we JEDIs have learnt thru the numerous lan trainings we have. So I tot it would be good if I share it with u guys. There are things that are no point in saying, like "Alot of enemies there!!" "Throw grenade!!" "Cap the flag!!" "Walker!!"

All these can be notified by right click-spot. But to be precise, tell ur mates WHERE the enemies are. FROM WHERE they coming from? Left/Right Flank? At which building they are at? Walker on which route. Especially cerebere landing. Left flank, Main road, Behind Church? Give more precise info to aid each other. Like that will bring u guys to another higher level.

Also, SL don't forget to communicate with ur commander more oftenly. It will really help alot.

only if the commander has voip tho. sometimes the commander don't even issue orders.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Da_RoCk October 26th 2007, 9:32 am

When i play commander, i usually dont issue order unless in dire situation. i usually use VOIP and guide SLs along the way, telling them on some hostile around them, where they are going. But when i see that my SLs are doing a good job then i just try to spot leakers and try to do something about it.

there is a huge difference between a fighting commander than a combat commander. I just hate when commanders are all in the frontline (combat) rather staying at the back and defending the back-most flag (fighting). Just a note, when a commander goes quiet on the spotting or even in the coms, this will tell you that he is under attack, or simply doing nothing.. if the later, then must mutiny him... Very Happy

Da_RoCk

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 October 26th 2007, 9:52 am

ya i agree too.. its simply too difficult for one as a commander to balance both ur main work ( spotting, OS, giving orders, guiding squads, UAV) and work at the frontlines. commander shld juz sit back relax and do a neat job. they shouldnt be lingering in APCS or walkers at all.
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal October 26th 2007, 9:54 am

They can sit in empty walkers/apcs waiting for someone to come take over from them. So to prevent enemy from stealing vehicles. But he shouldn't be in the First player view and shld be commanding from the commander screen.
Alethal
Alethal

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny October 26th 2007, 9:57 am

we should promote VOip. cuz i think the number of pple using it is still quite a small number. at the same time get to practice communication and teamwork. sometimes you can get quite frustrated being a commander if your squads are over powered by the opponents squad.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down