Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-SgAF- iXac

3 posters

Go down

-SgAF- iXac Empty -SgAF- iXac

Post  iXac July 20th 2008, 11:13 am

Hey guys, been playing alot of Call of Duty nowadays thus wanted some of you guys to evaluate my performance in Call of Duty!

IGN:iXac
I love to use M16 ( With the ACOG Scope, and 3 frags! ), and MP5 ( Very Happy ). For sniper, I use the stock one with the increased damage and iron lungs, with claymores and the third pistol with a silencer. And the M4 for some medium range maps. RPD for maps medium to long range maps with the grip, and of course knifing, love it, it's much easier to knife in COD, besides the time to knife again.

What's my favourite map? Well, Crash, Crossfire, and sometimes, shipment (LOL)

I'm currently training on my sniping, and 1v1 situations against players from BF nut, and Jedi. And also my knifing skills. And also mixmath, LOL.

Well, I think that COD has little or none teamwork, thus I've been finding myself playing alone for most of the times in call of duty, kinda bored. But the gameplay for COd is much much much faster than BF2142, and I find it hard to turn back to the larger views of Battlefield 2142, which has a large emphasis on teamwork and combined gameplay.

What I fear the most? Outflanked, out of ammo, no form. And my team got the most dumb snipers. haha.

Been ranking in the top 3 for most of my online battles, except for some maps like pipeline.

Hope to hear your reviews!. Thanks, and regards. iXac

http://ixac.blogspot.com
iXac
iXac

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://ixac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

-SgAF- iXac Empty Re: -SgAF- iXac

Post  blood_seeker92 July 20th 2008, 12:58 pm

whao. went to ur blog. nice stuff there. esp elvis presley. ok no ot.
erm. play hard study hard. thats all (:
(actually this post is to comment on ur blog)

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 July 20th 2008, 1:08 pm

Dude r u ok now ? seems tat ur blog the last post u dun seems ok =( i got a listening pairs of ears n eyes if u wanna use it haha =) Dun worry so much everything will be fine ok =) cheers I noe ur gonna get better at things
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down