Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is a good mouse important during game play?

+20
Prolink
freakout2967
zAchKillzs
Kuyajin
BurningFireX
kangkangz
Alethal
XwatX
XinAI
aimnfire
clearwater87
ReconKid2142
Vp2008
noobishcake
Des7.ny
duckben
crazycows
white-o2
justawonderkid
blood_seeker92
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

is a good mouse important during game play? - Page 4 Empty Re: is a good mouse important during game play?

Post  zAchKillzs May 12th 2008, 7:22 pm

i was looking forward to getting the G5 since that was what most of the gamers were using... when i tried to check on the internet.. i found Logitech released the latest model of the G series which was the G9.

G9 has greater DPI than the G5 so more accurate in motion... more features like its 9 buttons, 5 customable profiles, its built in memory and no more worries if ur hands get sweaty or not coz u can change the grips to rubberized of rough surface.

is a good mouse important during game play? - Page 4 DSCF0004

zAchKillzs

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

is a good mouse important during game play? - Page 4 Empty Re: is a good mouse important during game play?

Post  noobishcake May 13th 2008, 2:11 am

eh n1 thx for the pic. is the grip comfortable? it looks very awkward..
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansle May 13th 2008, 3:01 am

There is one problem with some logitech mouse though. Sometimes the mouse can make you spin auto. Like your like shifting to the left and all of a sudden you get shifted to the top and start spinning continously

Err hard to explain but happens to me quite a few times, this is why i'm considering buying a razer... after i buy a PS3 hahaha
Jansle
Jansle

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake May 13th 2008, 3:25 am

rich... haha. i think its software problem. blood's lycosa keyboard also will go crazy sometimes. try updating the firmware.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 May 13th 2008, 8:18 am

logitech has never failed me. thats all i am gonna say. every person gt different preference. and of course i will say
G5 FTW!!!

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 May 13th 2008, 9:05 am

wah serious dude the G9 zach posted looks damn cool. but the body cover looks abit big. hmm not sure if the feeling of ur hand on it will be full or slick. i prefer slim body mouse though regardless of the brand. so far the diamondback works pretty well!
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hobbes234 May 13th 2008, 9:38 am

zAchKillzs wrote:i was looking forward to getting the G5 since that was what most of the gamers were using... when i tried to check on the internet.. i found Logitech released the latest model of the G series which was the G9.

G9 has greater DPI than the G5 so more accurate in motion... more features like its 9 buttons, 5 customable profiles, its built in memory and no more worries if ur hands get sweaty or not coz u can change the grips to rubberized of rough surface.

actually, more DPI may not necessarily mean accurate motion. It just means that u are able to scroll a over a larger area.
I am setting my G5 to about 760dpi for normal CQ. and only 2000dpi for Gunship.
anything more 760 for CQ than that I will find it difficult to aim. Tend to "over-stear" if you know what i mean.. lol!

Last edited by hobbes234 on May 13th 2008, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
hobbes234
hobbes234

Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 May 13th 2008, 9:51 am

lol. i didnt even install the driver for my G5. using the medium dpi.

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansle June 30th 2008, 2:50 am

noobishcake wrote:rich... haha. i think its software problem. blood's lycosa keyboard also will go crazy sometimes. try updating the firmware.

Nah its a mouse.. its an old mouse i've dropped a few times.... my Best Logitech mouse doens't seem to read on Vista enterprise -.-............
Jansle
Jansle

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 June 30th 2008, 10:56 am

go google search for firmware. sure got one. like 90% of the products supports vista now. jus need to find the right driver.

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 June 30th 2008, 11:02 am

noobishcake wrote:rich... haha. i think its software problem. blood's lycosa keyboard also will go crazy sometimes. try updating the firmware.
oh ya dude. i think mine is hardware problem. don't know whether can RMA not. mine is the 1st batch of lycosa. buggy like shit.

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4