Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is a good mouse important during game play?

+20
Prolink
freakout2967
zAchKillzs
Kuyajin
BurningFireX
kangkangz
Alethal
XwatX
XinAI
aimnfire
clearwater87
ReconKid2142
Vp2008
noobishcake
Des7.ny
duckben
crazycows
white-o2
justawonderkid
blood_seeker92
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

is a good mouse important during game play? - Page 2 Empty Re: is a good mouse important during game play?

Post  kangkangz October 5th 2007, 9:58 am

i can say Krait not bad to use ^^... no matter how they upgrade in Razer i feel tat Krait more comfortable

kangkangz

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

is a good mouse important during game play? - Page 2 Empty Re: is a good mouse important during game play?

Post  ReconKid2142 October 5th 2007, 1:22 pm

lol diamondback more comfortable than krait imo..cannot tahan the 2k dpi and dont want to change the sensitivity ^^

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  aimnfire October 5th 2007, 1:46 pm

u guys use high or low sensitivity to play?
aimnfire
aimnfire
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 5th 2007, 2:57 pm

in-game sensitivity 2.00(it used to be 3.00 >_<) for inf 3.00 for armour
windows mouse settings slightly to the right from the middle
diamondback sensitivity at 10

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 5th 2007, 5:30 pm

ReconKid2142 wrote:lol diamondback more comfortable than krait imo..cannot tahan the 2k dpi and dont want to change the sensitivity ^^

lol aiya actually good or no good mouse also no use... muz c the person how to use it ^^

Last edited by on October 5th 2007, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  aimnfire October 5th 2007, 7:21 pm

kangkangz wrote:
ReconKid2142 wrote:lol diamondback more comfortable than krait imo..cannot tahan the 2k dpi and dont want to change the sensitivity ^^

lol aiya actually not good or no good mouse de la its ur comfort... muz c the person how to use it ^^

agrees totally. cheers
aimnfire
aimnfire
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 6th 2007, 6:54 am

kangkangz wrote:

lol aiya actually good or no good mouse also no use... muz c the person how to use it ^^
thats why i said imo right -_-" never see it ah

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningFireX October 10th 2007, 3:53 am

i use copperhead.. use to high sens.. hardware whores too.. lol..
BurningFireX
BurningFireX

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 10th 2007, 12:43 pm

BurningFireX wrote:i use copperhead.. use to high sens.. hardware whores too.. lol..

good to be high sens...but not TOO HIGH..

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 11th 2007, 6:30 am

Is good steering important during a race?

I use the Logitech G5, it has sensitivity adjustment on-the-fly. I use lowest setting for general PC use, browising, strategy games, etc. Middle setting for FPS games, and the highest setting I've only used for the tank in BF2142, its turret is really slow for some reason.

(I spent two years on the M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams tanks)

Kuyajin

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 11th 2007, 12:10 pm

Hi all,

Bahh.... i given up on high sens, back to low sens now. Everytime i use high sens i can't get used to it. Need a few games to warm up. TROUBLESOME.....

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 11th 2007, 2:12 pm

duckben wrote:Hi all,

Bahh.... i given up on high sens, back to low sens now. Everytime i use high sens i can't get used to it. Need a few games to warm up. TROUBLESOME.....

Cheers,
duckben

lol maybe u dont get use to it ba ^^... im high sens dude hehe

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 11th 2007, 2:34 pm

ya you pro you pro high sens still can sharp shoot =/

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 October 11th 2007, 3:59 pm

the good thing about high sen is that u can rorsch faster. which is critical at times.

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 11th 2007, 5:33 pm

blood_seeker92 wrote:the good thing about high sen is that u can rorsch faster. which is critical at times.

hehe agree ^^... walker too wahaha..

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 11th 2007, 7:00 pm

Hi all,

High sens is better also coz u can swing your character 360 easily. Knife fights using low sens will result in my mouse flying off the mousepad. Too bad i not used to high sens. High sens also seems more pro. LOL. Razz

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal October 12th 2007, 2:17 am

blood_seeker92 wrote:the good thing about high sen is that u can rorsch faster. which is critical at times.

that's right. im using freaking high sens. any1 who uses my com will always complain about my mouse sens. ^_^ rorsch owns
Alethal
Alethal

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningFireX October 12th 2007, 3:41 am

Alethal wrote:

that's right. im using freaking high sens. any1 who uses my com will always complain about my mouse sens. ^_^ rorsch owns

lol.. me too.. my frens oso say my sens too high when they use my comp.. lol..
BurningFireX
BurningFireX

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 12th 2007, 7:56 am

lol my friends all say my mouse too sensitive and im low-sens =X

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny October 12th 2007, 9:00 am

yea same here, sis complain abt my mse. my copperhead set at 2000dpi/1000hz but in game sens is 1.0
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 12th 2007, 9:34 am

lol nobody complain my sens wahaha coz nobody touch my COM!! =X

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 19th 2007, 6:19 am

Hi all,

I'm currently using Razer Diamondback, and i'm trying to bind the "Push to talk" button (V) to 1 of the side buttons on the mouse. I assigned the key "V" to the side button (4) but in game it doesn't work. Keyboard button (V) works only. Any idea how to do this?

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  zAchKillzs December 26th 2007, 10:24 pm

waah... believe it or not but im just using the default mouse which came with my PC, dont even know the brand... its very cheap.. like cost only 6 SGD Sad

playing with in game sens of 0.3 Very Happy is this even normal? but it sure works for me Very Happy

zAchKillzs

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 December 27th 2007, 5:12 am

zAchKillzs wrote:waah... believe it or not but im just using the default mouse which came with my PC, dont even know the brand... its very cheap.. like cost only 6 SGD Sad

playing with in game sens of 0.3 Very Happy is this even normal? but it sure works for me Very Happy
lol. trust me. once u get razer, u will never wan to use any other mouse. it owns. u just need some time to adjust to the changes. after that, start owning.

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 December 27th 2007, 6:49 am

yea razer ftw
i used to use 3.00 sensitivity in-game, after i got addicted to sniping it went down to 0.3 lol Laughing

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next