Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone is facing the logging off problem??

5 posters

Go down

Anyone is facing the logging off problem?? Empty Anyone is facing the logging off problem??

Post  mambbo September 16th 2007, 2:57 pm

Hi all,

Jus to check with all of you, is everyone facing the logging out problem?? EA will disconnect every 3-5mins??? Is everyone of you facing this problem?? If there's a solution for it, pls share. Thanks and have a nice day..

mambbo

mambbo

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Anyone is facing the logging off problem?? Empty Re: Anyone is facing the logging off problem??

Post  Kintrepid September 16th 2007, 3:45 pm

Hey Melvin. Is your loggin off thingy to do with punkbuster? If so i have just the right solution for you.
Kintrepid
Kintrepid

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Anyone is facing the logging off problem?? Empty Re: Anyone is facing the logging off problem??

Post  Kintrepid September 16th 2007, 3:46 pm

Hey Melvin. Is your loggin off thingy to do with punkbuster? If so i have just the right solution for you.
Kintrepid
Kintrepid

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben September 16th 2007, 4:23 pm

Hi all,

Is there a text about Restrictions on packets (#) blah blah before u get DC?

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Male Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 September 18th 2007, 7:33 am

hey yea..it seems that we all experience this particular problem during the past weekend. it appears that i keep getting disconnected from the eas master server every now and then, randomly like what mambo said.. once every 3-5 mins.
think that its probably a problem with the ea master server.. check out the main website for bf2142 forum.. they pple posting the same problems there- mayb we can keep track with what really is causing the problem and mayb even learn a solution or two.
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben September 22nd 2007, 9:11 am

Hi all,

I experienced a problem with 2142 everytime a new map loads. 2142 just hangs when the map loads. I believe Des7.ny also experienced the same problem. Anyone knows what might be the cause?

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 September 22nd 2007, 1:00 pm

if it's the punkbuster problem, u may want to check whether ur antivirus is mcafee cos i experience it b4...

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 September 22nd 2007, 1:58 pm

hey there
fret not frens! well actually i and hydriza came across this problem this morning.. however after a little research on various 2142 forums.. we found a solution that worked..

if ur stil experiencing that now..i wld advice u to follow this... it solved my and hydriz's problem at least.. so yup here it goes

By forum user forseti777:

I started having the same problem as you. PC would freeze, couldn't alt-tab/windows key/ctrl-alt-del, ect... had to reboot. Tried updating PB, defragging (had to do that anyway), still nothing. Though after searching some forums, I found a fix that worked for me. Just going to copy and paste it for ya. Tip: start with #3 first:show hidden files and folders, plus view protected system files!!! Hope this helps...

"1. Go to c:program files\Eletronic Arts\Battlefield 2142 make sure you have your folders set to show hidden files, look for a file named radial. cdb

2. rename that file by right clicking and hitting rename, I just put an O in front of the original name but you can do what you want.

3. If for some reason you cant find this file check your folder options ( this happened to me the first time I looked and I also did a search and I still coulndnt find it) make sure its set to show hidden files and view protected system files. You will then have to close that folder and start over, just go back to step one. Im sort of anal so I restarted also but I dont think you have to. "

so mainly its just the renaming of a file. hope it works for u!
p.s: do try the solution, but at ur own risk! haha =)
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben September 22nd 2007, 2:05 pm

Hi all,

Nope its not punkbuster, i settled that problem already. My pc doesn't hangs as well, only 2142 hangs. I reinstalled 2142 and the problem is gone. Just hope it doesn't come again.
2142 like many bugs huh. scratch

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 September 22nd 2007, 5:29 pm

haha
the best way to solve any lagging is to REINSTALL!
or sell u com...

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down