Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most HATED...

+10
sumako
clearwater87
crazycows
mashmash
ReconKid2142
Alethal
kangkangz
blood_seeker92
aimnfire
noobishcake
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Most HATED... - Page 2 Empty Re: Most HATED...

Post  ReconKid2142 October 9th 2007, 7:55 am

Kuyajin wrote:People who steal your ride when get out to repair it.
lol best quote ever...everytime my team mate steal my walker when im repairing it and he doesnt listen when i ask him to get out..so ill just shoot up the vents

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 10th 2007, 2:20 pm

Hi all,

Lol most people hate the same things, but how come nobody hate sentry guns? Especially when the sentry gun is far away and u can't get a good shot at it. Or when u go knifing Twisted Evil

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 10th 2007, 3:15 pm

Sentry guns have already been nerfed a hell lot, so no complaints. Last time the moment you see a sentry gun you are pretty much dead Razz

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 11th 2007, 4:04 am

Hi all,

Hmmm, but its still v irritating to me. Anyways, if u see a sentry gun head on, will you try and destroy it? or try to bypass it? or just heck and find another route?

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 11th 2007, 6:39 am

Arch around a sentry gun to find cover, you can outrun their traverse speed, then sneak a peak and take pot shots at it till it blows. About 3 - 5 rounds will kill off a sentry, depending on what weapon you use.

The only time sentry guns annoy me is when a defending titan team puts them inside the wall in the "vents"..

Kuyajin

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 11th 2007, 12:20 pm

Hi all,

But it depends on how close u are to the sentry, if u are far away probably 50m++ u can't outrun its transversing and it would probably kill u before u can get 3 shots to it.

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydriz October 12th 2007, 8:59 am

I HATE SUMAKO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

I hate ppl who sees you with a knife, takes out a knife, starts a knife-fight, felt that he's losing the knife-fight, keep his knife, takes out his gun, spray the rounds into my mouth.

P.S sumako, no hard feelings, k? Razz
Hydriz
Hydriz
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 12th 2007, 9:36 am

now i start to hate ppl keep on sticking to me side by side like a super GLUE... Evil or Very Mad

kangkangz

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 12th 2007, 12:39 pm

what for take out gun again, its all over if you pull out knife

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  sumako October 12th 2007, 1:09 pm

Hydriz wrote:I HATE SUMAKO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

I hate ppl who sees you with a knife, takes out a knife, starts a knife-fight, felt that he's losing the knife-fight, keep his knife, takes out his gun, spray the rounds into my mouth.

P.S sumako, no hard feelings, k? Razz
haha...it was last nite game. bo bian ah...i saw another emeny going towards my direction. i have to take out my gun to kill both of u
sumako
sumako
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydriz October 12th 2007, 1:53 pm

Lol. I believe you. But there are alot of other ppl who use guns after a short knife fight. I hate them. Zzzz.. No balls to carry on. Only scared of losing dogtags nia. =(
Hydriz
Hydriz
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  sumako October 12th 2007, 2:31 pm

Hydriz wrote:Lol. I believe you. But there are alot of other ppl who use guns after a short knife fight. I hate them. Zzzz.. No balls to carry on. Only scared of losing dogtags nia. =(
aiya...nvm lah. u got my tag liao mah Very Happy
sumako
sumako
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 12th 2007, 3:45 pm

Hydriz wrote:Lol. I believe you. But there are alot of other ppl who use guns after a short knife fight. I hate them. Zzzz.. No balls to carry on. Only scared of losing dogtags nia. =(
Lol you do know that there are girls who play this game also right? cannot say no balls lol

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny October 12th 2007, 3:54 pm

actually it's not scared of losing dogtag, they just rather get the kill. makes sense too, just kill fast. the more cooperative players will knife fight till either 1 dies
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 12th 2007, 4:21 pm

Hi all,

I like knife fights Very Happy
I think he use gun spray u not as bad as use shotgun. Got afew times i try to knife people they turn around shotgun me with 1 shot. It felt abit stupid. Its like u track and hunt him for so long he just end it so abruptly with 1 shot.

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycows October 12th 2007, 4:52 pm

Lmao i know it best! so must always one hit K.O if not gg liao. your're a free frag
crazycows
crazycows

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 12th 2007, 9:05 pm

1. Vertigo induced amnesia.
If you fall more than a few inches you forget how to pull your trigger. It's ridiculous I can't jump down a short distance and begin shooting immediately.

2. Vertigo inuced lethargy.
While pressing the run button, if you fall you will no longer run, but instead have to release and press the run button again. Why? Stupid.

3. Tanks are from WW2.
I've noticed this in many FPS, all of the tanks move retardedly slow! I've personally driven, loaded, and was gunner on various versions of the M1 Abrams tank - I know what I'm talking about.

4. BF1992?
While some of the guns and gadgets are cool, precious few of them deserve to exist in the future. Shit, many of them are obsolete by today's standards.

5. Sniper BB gun.
The sniper rifle has a small mag for such a low calibre weapon and reloads much too slowly. With a barrel and magazine that large, the ammunition should be high enough calibre to take out infantry with one shot as long as you hit them anywhere vital.

6. Anti-stand APMs.
APMs (claymores) shouldn't be triggered by whether you're standing or squatting, that just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If they're triggered by motion, then walking past them should be as effective as squatting, since it's roughly the same speed.

7. Not-so-heavy Machine Gun
The Support Heavy Machine Gun (HMG) overheats way too quickly and doesn't penetrate body armor like an HMG should, we have better weapons on the battlefield today, this is a step backward. The HMG should be second only to the Sniper Rifle in penetration.

8. Throwing firecracker!
Frag grenades have a tiny radius, it should be at least 5 meters, and that's by today's standards.

9. Homophobic tanks.
While a tank's weak spot is the rear armor and underneath, shooting a tank up the rear will only disable it, but the turret and crew will still be in tact and functional.

10. Collision detection.
Whether knifing, shooting, sniping, tanking, creeping along a ledge, podding over to enemy titan, etc. etc. Collision detection in this game leaves a lot to be desired, it's "rough" at best.

Kuyajin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal October 13th 2007, 3:00 am

LOL. They can upgrade to whatever u have said. But that would mean, almost every weapon will have 1 shot 1 kill. In that case, to make this game more balance, they would increase the HP of the players which would lead the situation back to square 1. Its a game, it can't be perfect.
Alethal
Alethal

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 13th 2007, 5:47 am

Not really. The Sniper Rifle should be one shot one kill, that's the whole point of having a sniper - when you need a target taken out with small room for error. As a counterbalance the Sniper shouldn't be able to wear armor plating, but should instead focus on camouflage, a bit of a "glass cannon".

The Support HMG should be able to take anyone out with a handful of rounds, but it's spray pattern should be more scattered, sustainment of fire much longer, and the Soldier holding it should be severely slowed in movement. This would make him deadly in corridors of fire, covering targets or typical "avenues of approach" but pretty much useless if he's just lugging it around to use as an assault weapon.

Kuyajin

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 13th 2007, 7:56 am

Hi all,

I'm sure they have their reasons for developing the weapons that way. Probably to balance up the game. If sniper rifle is 1 shot 1 kill lots of people are going to go sniper kit. As for the machine guns, i kinda agree that it sld be buffed. Either the heating up portion or the dmg portion.

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny October 13th 2007, 8:00 am

duckben wrote:Hi all,

I'm sure they have their reasons for developing the weapons that way. Probably to balance up the game. If sniper rifle is 1 shot 1 kill lots of people are going to go sniper kit. As for the machine guns, i kinda agree that it sld be buffed. Either the heating up portion or the dmg portion.

Cheers,
duckben

u referring to support MG? bianchi is quite imba, but shuko to me overheats much faster than bianchi. this was what i realised after training with stock guns. anybody can correct me?
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 October 13th 2007, 8:52 am

ya des7ny.. i was also wondering if i was the only one who found that the overheating of shuko like abit faster than bianchi..
aha at first i thought it must be me but actually the bianchi overheats slower than the shuko.. the difference is quite undetectable but anyone who plays support a considerable amount of time should well be able to spot the minor difference
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 13th 2007, 12:33 pm

Hi all,

I'm not sure about this but i guess the shuko overheats faster coz the crosshair becomes smaller faster than bianchi. In other words shuko is slightly more accurate, thus overheats faster. I'm GUESSING thats how they balance the 2 MGs.
Anyone can verify this? Its just a guess.

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny October 13th 2007, 3:24 pm

duckben wrote:Hi all,

I'm not sure about this but i guess the shuko overheats faster coz the crosshair becomes smaller faster than bianchi. In other words shuko is slightly more accurate, thus overheats faster. I'm GUESSING thats how they balance the 2 MGs.
Anyone can verify this? Its just a guess.

Cheers,
duckben

i don't think so. i personnally feel bianchi is better. accuracy wise probably both are the same. maybe firerate is better. haven't used them enough yet to find out their pros and cons
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum