Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humble request for CoD4

+6
pksllayer
AceComBat007
Des7.ny
iXac
Ghost_000
nemesis
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Humble request for CoD4 Empty Humble request for CoD4

Post  nemesis April 13th 2009, 10:48 am

Hi guys,

You guys may not know me but I definaltely know you guys! You guys just pawn and rock in -=[UO]=- server and I've learnt lot's and still learning from you guys. Smile

It seems wolf is not doing much (yoohoo..you reading this wolf?! Evil or Very Mad ) so I humbly request, are you guys keen on a friendly scrim?

I've seen lot's of -SgAF- guys like Ace007, Mixmath, Daredevil, Des7iny, Ixac, Nympherus and not forgetting teh's like white and black and orange? Any spelling error is regretted and I'm sure I've seen more than the mentioned.

I've much to learn from you guys and hope you guys would give us a chance to spar. Not in the competitive sense but more of building up our friendship Smile I've marvelled you guys since late 2007 and have been waiting long for this day. Please check with your guys availability and then we'll talk about date/maps/gametype/numbers etc...

Been playing you guys for such a long time and the last time wolf checked with you guys, most of you guys are busy with studies and work. Recently have seen couple of you guys and boy do I miss you guys. Hope you guys would accept this humble request and look forward to it.

thanks!!

sincerely....
nemesis
nemesis

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-13

http://www.fragnetics.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Humble request for CoD4 Empty Re: Humble request for CoD4

Post  Ghost_000 April 13th 2009, 11:56 am

haha, i doubt they will have time for scrim... maybe after their exam!!
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  iXac April 13th 2009, 11:57 am

OMG, NEM!!!!!
iXac
iXac

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://ixac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 April 13th 2009, 11:59 am

iXac wrote:OMG, NEM!!!!!

OMG iXac... you are here....
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny April 13th 2009, 3:12 pm

lol, nem, you sure you learning from us or we need to learn from you? Don't have to be too humble. I think all of us know how good UO is at HC mode, your home ground server too so no doubt the UO players are good. as for any friendly scrims, i think in a few more weeks most of us who are in uni will be able to spare some time definitely. just take it as a learning experience for both teams.

Very Happy
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 14th 2009, 2:50 am

iXac wrote:OMG, NEM!!!!!
iXac..you sound as if you've seen a monster!!

dont so drama leh...

btw..you rock! where you been?
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 14th 2009, 3:02 am

Des7.ny wrote:lol, nem, you sure you learning from us or we need to learn from you? Don't have to be too humble. I think all of us know how good UO is at HC mode, your home ground server too so no doubt the UO players are good. as for any friendly scrims, i think in a few more weeks most of us who are in uni will be able to spare some time definitely. just take it as a learning experience for both teams.

Very Happy
hey Des7iny..wow...such unfriendly attitude?!!! Sad

that aside...indeed I'm learning from you guys. You must be hearing gossips from wolf Twisted Evil ..the fratenity likes to gossip!! and last night i got pew pew again Crying or Very sad

there isnt really any home ground. we've lost to AZTIG, CEBU, Merc recently and also JEDI and Bf.Nut leh. so where got good? Nightly affairs cannot judge la cause you can be let down by the public players who camp and just go for kills. I know some of you guys are from overseas but majority also from sg leh. and we're not as good as you say la. you should have seen nightly how we were pew pew and especially when teh's are playing not to mention mixmath and yourself Razz

as for exams, all students go through it so what I mean is we can plan a tentative date like after exams. every year also have exams unless not students leh. if miss this mid year thingy then come year end, exams again leh.

so yea, friendly it is. looking at mid-may? or school holis early june? let's not let this go dead and have constant discussion k Smile
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny April 14th 2009, 5:55 am

nemesis wrote:
Des7.ny wrote:lol, nem, you sure you learning from us or we need to learn from you? Don't have to be too humble. I think all of us know how good UO is at HC mode, your home ground server too so no doubt the UO players are good. as for any friendly scrims, i think in a few more weeks most of us who are in uni will be able to spare some time definitely. just take it as a learning experience for both teams.

Very Happy
hey Des7iny..wow...such unfriendly attitude?!!! Sad

that aside...indeed I'm learning from you guys. You must be hearing gossips from wolf Twisted Evil ..the fratenity likes to gossip!! and last night i got pew pew again Crying or Very sad

there isnt really any home ground. we've lost to AZTIG, CEBU, Merc recently and also JEDI and Bf.Nut leh. so where got good? Nightly affairs cannot judge la cause you can be let down by the public players who camp and just go for kills. I know some of you guys are from overseas but majority also from sg leh. and we're not as good as you say la. you should have seen nightly how we were pew pew and especially when teh's are playing not to mention mixmath and yourself Razz

as for exams, all students go through it so what I mean is we can plan a tentative date like after exams. every year also have exams unless not students leh. if miss this mid year thingy then come year end, exams again leh.

so yea, friendly it is. looking at mid-may? or school holis early june? let's not let this go dead and have constant discussion k Smile

haha, i'm very friendly actually. Very Happy
i need to learn to play slowly in game, i #1 chiong-er, don't know why i like to chiong and die so fast. playing slow is like a torture for me man. probably june will be better since those in sec sch will be having their holidays as well. so when the senior members are more free, we'll discuss and let you guys know about the tentative dates etc.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 April 14th 2009, 1:43 pm

Nemy...i really want to kill u liao. WHY U POST THIS AFTER I RETURN COD4 TO MY FREN!? (starts crying till whole house flooded) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 April 14th 2009, 6:10 pm

AceComBat007 wrote:Nemy...i really want to kill u liao. WHY U POST THIS AFTER I RETURN COD4 TO MY FREN!? (starts crying till whole house flooded) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

to eliminate you??? lol... wait for modern warfare 2 then you challenge nem again lo.
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 15th 2009, 3:43 am

AceComBat007 wrote:Nemy...i really want to kill u liao. WHY U POST THIS AFTER I RETURN COD4 TO MY FREN!? (starts crying till whole house flooded) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
actually wolf been requesting since last year leh. just that somehow it stopped. it's really a pity and i do not mean this a joke but I love playing you guys seriously.

the feeling of 8 -SgAF- vs 8 -=[UO]=- for example is definately different from nightly affairs. nightly, the result of them match is not because of us but the public players play a big part!!

just like last night, i switched to marines/sas (i do that frequently) and boy, frustrated when you see the way some of the public players play. so yea, having a friendly scrim, at least you know your mates cover you and play to objective.

since it would be like june, you think u can get it back? have u uninstalled? if no, all you need is the cdkey Smile or pls pls try to get it back!!!
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 15th 2009, 3:51 am

we're the same style Des7.ny...just that u do it more effectively then me!! seen u recently and boy u still rock like always!!

i've been training always but some of the public players passed unfriendly remarks like "train for what? rice bowl ah?"...true it cannot be rice bowl but it's the attitude lor...if you do things for money, you wont go far in life...

cos in life, practicality gives you bread but you dont live on bread alone. u need the passion!! i am and still training hard everyday but still cannot achive my own standards...it get worst playing against wolf, losty, justy, typlo, To_theDID etc...not to mention teh's (they played last night Crying or Very sad )

but i'm not giving up lor...

so let's just put aside the "he pro they pro" thingy, to me, the pro ones are playing ACC now...so yea..let's learn from each other Smile
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 15th 2009, 3:53 am

btw...!! why did wolf leave -SgAF-?!!! he leave -SgAF- and come -=[UO]=- bully me and push me down the -=[UO]=- rankings Crying or Very sad

last time still can squeeze into -=[UO]=- reserve...now all the good players esp wolf recruited relegated me to admin department le.. Crying or Very sad
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 April 15th 2009, 12:31 pm

Lol...nemy i see u diff from last time liao. So quiet quiet 1, now so cheerful, well-done mate as if ur being enlighten by something/someone
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny April 15th 2009, 1:24 pm

nemesis wrote:btw...!! why did wolf leave -SgAF-?!!! he leave -SgAF- and come -=[UO]=- bully me and push me down the -=[UO]=- rankings Crying or Very sad

last time still can squeeze into -=[UO]=- reserve...now all the good players esp wolf recruited relegated me to admin department le.. Crying or Very sad

it was a mutual understanding between both sides. glad to see that he's doing very well. if he pushes you down work hard and maybe you can push him back down.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 16th 2009, 7:31 am

Des7.ny wrote:
nemesis wrote:btw...!! why did wolf leave -SgAF-?!!! he leave -SgAF- and come -=[UO]=- bully me and push me down the -=[UO]=- rankings Crying or Very sad

it was a mutual understanding between both sides. glad to see that he's doing very well. if he pushes you down work hard and maybe you can push him back down.
before i can, in comes Typlo and Ration and Mocca and Mafu and now atoms, winter, 2xclick, lau, xored, toto, grizzle and nero Crying or Very sad

i dono try untill when..sob sob
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 16th 2009, 7:33 am

AceComBat007 wrote:Lol...nemy i see u diff from last time liao. So quiet quiet 1, now so cheerful, well-done mate as if ur being enlighten by something/someone
nah, i've only got a pair of hands...how to type and play? and i think u guys got the wrong person la..-=[UO]=-nem and -=[UO]=-nemesis different la..still got -=[UO]=-neme and -=[UO]=-nemmy....

i once even saw NeMeZiz and IHATENEMESIS..all different person la
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 April 16th 2009, 8:08 am

So wads ur IGN in cod4? i tot u r the nemesis. The 1 last time top in ranking of cod4 server
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 April 16th 2009, 2:23 pm

i tot you are [UO]nemesis leh... what's your IGN????
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 April 19th 2009, 11:40 am

Hey r u the real nemesis tat is 1st ranking in the cod4's UO server? If u aint tell us ur IGN pleaseeeee
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer April 19th 2009, 2:46 pm

lol? imposter? :O

pksllayer
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 20th 2009, 3:45 am

if u spot a [UO]nemesis, please tell us! we don't have any trainee with that nick as of now....

u mean there's a ranking?!! Shocked dont exaggerate leh..I only know we have an internal ranking as of now where the top guns are like milky, losty, justy etc...actually they are the seniors one Smile

You won't notice me even if I told you my nick la. It's not important leh.

So can we set any tentative dates?!! how many -SgAF- actually in CoD division ah? Cause I see you guys like have different divisions for different games leh.
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny April 20th 2009, 5:56 am

nemesis wrote:if u spot a [UO]nemesis, please tell us! we don't have any trainee with that nick as of now....

u mean there's a ranking?!! Shocked dont exaggerate leh..I only know we have an internal ranking as of now where the top guns are like milky, losty, justy etc...actually they are the seniors one Smile

You won't notice me even if I told you my nick la. It's not important leh.

So can we set any tentative dates?!! how many -SgAF- actually in CoD division ah? Cause I see you guys like have different divisions for different games leh.

i think there's probably about 6-8 active ones currently, most of us are here while DtD is overseas.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis April 21st 2009, 3:09 am

got a small request..

CAN YOU GUYS STOP SMURFING!!! Razz

6-8 is a great number. waiting eagerly for you guys to finish exams...but please dont let this thread go dead!!!

good luck guys!
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 April 21st 2009, 1:18 pm

Wait a min are u the real nemesis in cod4 currently now. I already check up and i find some spots that you are lying. U were top ranking when im still playing and with my own eyes i can see nemesis from UO ranking 1st. Please tell us your real IGN and FYI, there are rankings that wolf has gave me links before. I dont think there are what internal rankings. So please tell us who u are!
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next