Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobishcake

+5
crazycows
ReconKid2142
clearwater87
Hydriz
noobishcake
9 posters

Go down

Noobishcake Empty Noobishcake

Post  noobishcake October 1st 2007, 6:49 am

assault/engineer<---PILUM/KRYLOVFTW!
cereberelanding and camp gibraltar
working on jihading<-- crash instead of blow
i think i keep on rushing into 3 man thinking i can take them down. rarely do so usually die after the second one dies.

comment on my teamwork, perhaps leadership? yea and if i ever command(rarely) i spot averagely i hope rate me please thanks xD
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Noobishcake Empty Re: Noobishcake

Post  Hydriz October 1st 2007, 12:23 pm

I like your IFC (Individual FieldCraft). Very reliable team-mates to run along wif. Hardly die. >.<
Hydriz
Hydriz
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 October 1st 2007, 1:43 pm

and yes noobishcake.. the guy whom i thought have great potential in 2142. haven really see u play much long before.. i would consider u relatively new in the 2142 community but u are doing just fine! i see u taking the initiative to lead.. and ur pretty focused ingame. hope ur frens and gstcommando have taught and share gameplay tips with u in sch. Very Happy
haha but u tend to get vulgar in game sometimes yea? i do see u typing fword and stuff lol. i understand mayb in a moment of rash but do minimise that yea? cheers
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 1st 2007, 1:54 pm

clearwater87 wrote:and yes noobishcake.. the guy whom i thought have great potential in 2142. haven really see u play much long before.. i would consider u relatively new in the 2142 community but u are doing just fine! i see u taking the initiative to lead.. and ur pretty focused ingame. hope ur frens and gstcommando have taught and share gameplay tips with u in sch. Very Happy
haha but u tend to get vulgar in game sometimes yea? i do see u typing fword and stuff lol. i understand mayb in a moment of rash but do minimise that yea? cheers
think he kena influenced by cows for the vulgarities part =X
and noobishcake you should learn how to give orders and stick to it, not just run off somewhere else
AND invite me to your squad next time la the momeent someone else come you invite him and not me Sad

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycows October 1st 2007, 3:21 pm

sry on that part mate^^ just that when i attend training, i try push my team to the max potential. So, i usually tend to forget that these ordinary folks in 2142 just wanna have fun !!
crazycows
crazycows

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycows October 1st 2007, 3:28 pm

i seriously do hope that you'll put into practise the things i have told u when playing at my house. Not only in my house u play serious, but at home also hor. At home i see you always very slack one. Sad to say your sl skills have to be improved. Die too much, need to find more cover. Usually, for an sl, have an objective. Reach that objective is that main pirority. Beest if u can don't engage (i'm not saying you can't defend yourself).
crazycows
crazycows

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake October 2nd 2007, 6:56 am

thanks guys for the comment appreciate your comments and will improve. btw agree on that cursing part haha cows instilled that in me, a badcommander who doesnt spot deserves to be sworn at =pp working on my sl skills though
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  justawonderkid October 2nd 2007, 11:02 am

Yeah less swearing please. I still remember i knifed you and you scolded me noob Neutral
It's after all a tag only,find ways to knife back and definitely swearing that person would not allow you to get him tag or to take back your tag Neutral

justawonderkid

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycows October 2nd 2007, 11:51 am

lol ignore that idiot la kid. he always like that. people knife him he say tyco =.= i dun say tyco except for lag =.=
crazycows
crazycows

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal October 3rd 2007, 1:35 pm

When I first see you, I thought you were noobish-noob playing his alternate account. But hell, it doesn't matter. Here goes, you need to be more aware of your surroundings. Run for cover when shot upon and do not return fire out in the open. Try to get urself into a more advantageous situation.

Weapon proficiency wise, I would say you are on the average skill. Find a weapon most comfortable for you and train on it to up its proficiency so that it can get u more kills, near or far in distance.

The swearing part, I dunno la but if you are being influenced by cow, its best to minimise it. Cow is freaking quiet during training but I dunno y at home he so jialat.

That's all for now.
Alethal
Alethal

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycows October 3rd 2007, 3:07 pm

QUIET ?????????????? FOR ALL THE EFFORT I MADE DURING TRAINING !!! shout till no voice on monday one and u say i so quiet !!?? zzz i'm just too soft for u big guys luh
crazycows
crazycows

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal October 3rd 2007, 3:17 pm

Eh seriously, I can't hear no shit from you during training. Your loud = Too Soft for me. LOL. maybe is partly u r not in my team and i have my headphones on. =x
Alethal
Alethal

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 3rd 2007, 3:35 pm

crazycows wrote:sry on that part mate^^ just that when i attend training, i try push my team to the max potential. So, i usually tend to forget that these ordinary folks in 2142 just wanna have fun !!

lol! scary cow he will knife ppl on the spot Suspect

kangkangz

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycows October 3rd 2007, 4:29 pm

lol ouch !!
crazycows
crazycows