Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for SgAF-AceComBat007

+8
noobishcake
sumako
XwatX
blood_seeker92
clearwater87
freakout2967
Ghost_000
AceComBat007
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Application for SgAF-AceComBat007 - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for SgAF-AceComBat007

Post  noobishcake May 13th 2008, 3:23 am

yea usually must try to play for like 3 maps in a row in our squad then we can like evaluate.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for SgAF-AceComBat007 - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for SgAF-AceComBat007

Post  Jansle May 13th 2008, 3:27 am

lol just kidding =D... I played in SGAF squad for 6 rounds lol. 4 rounds get kicked XD LOL

Okay back to school work lol...
Jansle
Jansle

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 May 13th 2008, 8:16 am

i totally agree with noobish man. one day have to review all our tactics alr. always the same old way. pple flank us more sia.

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 May 13th 2008, 10:18 am

Hey all SgAF out there. I got what u meant by getting knowing the tactics of SgAF and i get it..hahas..ill take xtra note on learning new stuff =) and btw i realli learnt much stuff in squad wif u guys sia cheers and to freakout..sorry for asking bout my application in game coz i dunno =( And yeap i look forward joining you guys haha !! and may i noe what is flank =) and firepower too =) thx lots guys cheers Love u all
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansle May 13th 2008, 11:21 am

AceComBat007-JX wrote:Hey all SgAF out there. I got what u meant by getting knowing the tactics of SgAF and i get it..hahas..ill take xtra note on learning new stuff =) and btw i realli learnt much stuff in squad wif u guys sia cheers and to freakout..sorry for asking bout my application in game coz i dunno =( And yeap i look forward joining you guys haha !! and may i noe what is flank =) and firepower too =) thx lots guys cheers Love u all

Do you mean flank as in run around the enemy flank or some term the SgAF uses lol
The only Flank I know is just running around the enemy to backstab them
Jansle
Jansle

Back to top Go down

Post  XwatX May 13th 2008, 4:34 pm

Jansle wrote:
AceComBat007-JX wrote:Hey all SgAF out there. I got what u meant by getting knowing the tactics of SgAF and i get it..hahas..ill take xtra note on learning new stuff =) and btw i realli learnt much stuff in squad wif u guys sia cheers and to freakout..sorry for asking bout my application in game coz i dunno =( And yeap i look forward joining you guys haha !! and may i noe what is flank =) and firepower too =) thx lots guys cheers Love u all

Do you mean flank as in run around the enemy flank or some term the SgAF uses lol
The only Flank I know is just running around the enemy to backstab them

To Flank, I would say it as to sneak past enemy line and to capture crucial control points behind enemy line so as to improve the team's advantage of the game.

For example, if you're PAC in Fall of Berlin, you flank past enemy line @ crossroads, but if you were only to capture Roadblock or to go backstab and kill even 5 enemies. It still remains the same situation that PAC being hold up @ crossroad.

Hence, to flank is to capture points far beyond and eventually, changing the face of the game towards a easier victory.

And to AceCombat, I would say firepower is rather self-explainary. Basically, having good firepower in my sense, would be able to engage and take down enemy without dying or so. Of cos, best if it was working towards the objective of the squad. Possessing a good firepower also increases your survivability.
XwatX
XwatX
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake May 14th 2008, 11:06 am

very well said. haha. and if best when flanking dont engage. makes it easier for you when capping cause if 2 or 3 people know. abit annoying to deal with their squad running back spamming frags etc. so stealth. yea.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 May 15th 2008, 7:16 am

wow..ok thx 4 all explanation dudes cheers thx lots n i realli hope tat i can join SgAF cheers
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansle May 15th 2008, 7:44 am

yeh apart from flanking theres something called distraction too =X, thats when people like me (at times Lol, where i go anti social) go away.

all the sgAF going for the place like Ruins In Camp Glibratar, I'm capping the central camp to provide distraction XP !!! Lol even though its really dumb cause at times we suceed taking Ruins =X
Jansle
Jansle

Back to top Go down

Post  freakout2967 May 15th 2008, 7:58 am

Jansle wrote:yeh apart from flanking theres something called distraction too =X, thats when people like me (at times Lol, where i go anti social) go away.

all the sgAF going for the place like Ruins In Camp Glibratar, I'm capping the central camp to provide distraction XP !!! Lol even though its really dumb cause at times we suceed taking Ruins =X

lol.. u shld not provide a distraction unless told to do so.. unless told by the SL if not all shld b going to cap the same flag.. no doubt its good but if u die = 1 ticket loss..
freakout2967
freakout2967
Administrator

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansle May 15th 2008, 8:34 am

lol yeh, but that was long ago XD around the time before i quit BF lol... i havent done it so far @_@ =D ! lol
Jansle
Jansle

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake May 15th 2008, 10:04 am

do that only if SL tell the squad to split up and cap different flags. yea haha.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 May 15th 2008, 2:49 pm

noobishcake wrote:do that only if SL tell the squad to split up and cap different flags. yea haha.
which is like 1 out of a thousand chance.

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Application for SgAF-AceComBat007 - Page 2 Empty Application for SgAF-AceComBat007

Post  DareTheDevil May 16th 2008, 3:34 pm

hey ace, been a while... really happy to see ur application with -SgAF-,
sorry i havent been able to play with u or reply earlier... i just have alot of work and exams comin up and etc, and even when i do play im alwayz playing at night when half the people have gone, oh well thats enuf of my ranting.... hopefully will be able to play with u alot more once exams are done (3rd of june {CANT WAIT Very Happy}) and yeaa..... good luck for ur application and btw .... just on my behalf ace is a really good teamplayer and alwayz squads up with me and good at firepower and teamwork (just try to stay alive more le Razz) oh well, once again good luck with the application and hope u get to be with us!
DareTheDevil

DareTheDevil

Male Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 May 17th 2008, 7:33 am

yea darethedevil i realli miss u man..i tot u quit BF2142..but im so great after i saw ur REPLY !! CAN PLAY AFTER EXAM WOO !! I TAT TIME IS HOLIDAY LE cheers and i play wif u hor..realli geng =.= always lyk we 2 forward nia..others all lyk nvr follo us..but then 2 of us cover each other..realli lyk bros Very Happy oh yea i remember the 2 of us nia..chiong 2 EU base and cap it..was real coverage for each other dude !!
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  freakout2967 May 26th 2008, 5:19 pm

approved.. congrats but i would like to let u know this.. pls continue to work more on yr teamwork and firepower.. thanx
freakout2967
freakout2967
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 May 26th 2008, 5:34 pm

welcome, congrats!!!
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  DareTheDevil May 26th 2008, 5:49 pm

freakout2967 wrote:approved.. congrats but i would like to let u know this.. pls continue to work more on yr teamwork and firepower.. thanx
wohooo... welcome ace Very Happy.... havent seen u play lately... again im no1 to talk cause i have exams atm and not playing :p..... but yeaaa.... hope u do well.... and good luck...
laterz

DareTheDevil

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 May 27th 2008, 1:39 pm

welcome welcome. love to play with you. always revive me. hahaha

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 May 28th 2008, 1:03 am

WOW THX MAN I LOVE SgAF MAN AND BTW U CNT C ME COZ I WENT TO MALAYSIA ZZZ for a camp tat was a caving..and im quite gd at caving until i got a whole scar on my back..so now is HOLIDAY i can pwn wif u guys muhahahaha..and oso pls add me at jie_xiang007@hotmail.com if u wan lol! thx for the approved guys..realli love u all loads...haha i intended to buy some stuff for u all but didnt noe how 2 pass it to u Neutral
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Back to top Go down

Post  DareTheDevil May 28th 2008, 7:18 am

AceComBat007-JX wrote:WOW THX MAN I LOVE SgAF MAN AND BTW U CNT C ME COZ I WENT TO MALAYSIA ZZZ for a camp tat was a caving..and im quite gd at caving until i got a whole scar on my back..so now is HOLIDAY i can pwn wif u guys muhahahaha..and oso pls add me at jie_xiang007@hotmail.com if u wan lol! thx for the approved guys..realli love u all loads...haha i intended to buy some stuff for u all but didnt noe how 2 pass it to u Neutral
hey... well take care of u back man Razz... just 6 more dayz and ill also be able to pwn Razz..... well have fun le Smile

DareTheDevil

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 May 28th 2008, 1:42 pm

PLEASE update ur info under member's thread. update those stickied ones and reply whether u can make it for outing. thanks in advance.

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  JieXiang007-Ace June 1st 2008, 2:14 am

Um guys i got a prob..im not very good at forum so can u teach me about all forums stuff..and esp i cnt find the member thread T.T sorry all leaders&moderators Crying or Very sad

JieXiang007-Ace

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 June 1st 2008, 4:48 am

are u ace combat?
if you are, can u use ur original account? as in the 1st forum account u created. u shld be able to find it using ur that acc.

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  freakout2967 June 1st 2008, 3:08 pm

JieXiang007-Ace wrote:Um guys i got a prob..im not very good at forum so can u teach me about all forums stuff..and esp i cnt find the member thread T.T sorry all leaders&moderators Crying or Very sad

nope.. sorry not granted.. log in to yr original account and drop any admins a pm if u cant access the other parts of the forum.. we will then help u with it..
freakout2967
freakout2967
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next