Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-SgAF- Darethedevil

+2
blood_seeker92
DareTheDevil
6 posters

Go down

-SgAF- Darethedevil Empty -SgAF- Darethedevil

Post  DareTheDevil April 9th 2008, 2:28 pm

IGN : darethedevil
fav kit : assault and depends where i play, sumtimes support, or recon, or on big stages like belgrade usually engineer
fav gun :
krylov, scar11 and shot gun, and i used to use voss alot, rarely now

fav map :
without doubt, camp giberalter but also cerebre landing. love being PAC on both maps cause its a big challenge to capture the commander center or EU base, altho dont like it wen we get ruins first cause then we loose it and get sandwhiched (could nvr understand y ppl go for ruins first Razz) oh and belgrade as well, sometimes... only wen we own (then again each map is awsome wen u own Razz)

just been trying to improve my team work and move as fast as every1 else.... and trying also to improve 1 on 1 Razz ....
well feel free to say wtv u want =)

DareTheDevil

Male Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

-SgAF- Darethedevil Empty Re: -SgAF- Darethedevil

Post  blood_seeker92 April 9th 2008, 3:08 pm

haha. gt once i rmb at CB landing, we at base. then u waiting for walker spawn. then i died far far away
u ran all the way to revive me, but walker gonna stolen.
hmm. if can take walker dun care bout me. though i shouted revive. but i didnt know u waiting for spawn. my fault! SORRY!

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  DareTheDevil April 9th 2008, 3:20 pm

haha, ok... just thought the revive was sorta important Razz..... but take that into account Smile

DareTheDevil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 April 9th 2008, 4:38 pm

good to team with you, you can lead a sq which i can't
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 April 9th 2008, 5:56 pm

a very good teamplayer and i've observed u have tried as much as possible to stick to SL ingame.. ur firepower is there and ur teamwork commendable, can improve survivalbility ( esp in 1v1 sitn)
mayb u wld like to play more often with us so as to familarise urself with routes we always take for the diff maps, tactics we usually deploy at various situation, and how orders have to be fulfilled asap.
right now the key thing is to analyse the battlefield and try to put urself in a superior position, such that most of the time u have cover/view advantage over ur opponents - which means making use of almost anything around u crates, walls, building etc.
like wad u have mentioned abt 1 v 1 situations, mayb u can try to see how u can improve the flexibility of ur virtual-self in game, response time and accuracy. will certainly give u added advantage if u can look into those aspects Very Happy
overall, player with outstanding potential!
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DareTheDevil April 10th 2008, 10:19 am

thanx for the review bloodseeker, ghost, and clearwater.... and yes i will try to take more cover, becuase now that u mention it, i realised i dont do that much Embarassed and yea thanx alot ghost.. duno i like squad leading Razz.... always have.... that means alot Very Happy ... hmmm ok the routes i guess ill just be keeping into account how u guys go cause i also create alot of routes Razz.... i guess ill just have to play more often with u guys to fimiliarize with everything.... altho i cant play as much cause i have exams coming up and these r sorta important cuase these grades will be sent to the university to see if i can get into the uni or not.... altho will try to play around 3-4 times a week Smile....
thanx again Smile

DareTheDevil

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake April 10th 2008, 2:32 pm

you've great firepower i believe. i think your revival skills can be improved although its already good. yea uh eh later then post the rest mum on my bakc now rofl.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  freakout2967 April 10th 2008, 4:31 pm

no worries man.. exams more impt.. game can wait.. its good to learn to be a SL.. we need more SL here.. yep work more on 1v1..like yr teamwork.. try to flank more.. be SL try not to engaged so much, look for more openings, drive well with the fav.. yep most impt give orders no need through game can do through TS or voip.. like wat water said.. play more with us u'll know how we play..
freakout2967
freakout2967
Administrator

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down