Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CEBU] zAchKillz & [CEBU] zAchKills

+4
freakout2967
clearwater87
XwatX
zAchKillzs
8 posters

Go down

[CEBU] zAchKillz  & [CEBU] zAchKills Empty [CEBU] zAchKillz & [CEBU] zAchKills

Post  zAchKillzs December 26th 2007, 1:15 pm

Ey wazup.. Merry Xmas and Happy new year to all
After the BIG joke by Hosrom, lets keep this forum back up bounce

Fave Kit: Assault
Fave weapon: Krylov
Fave Map: All except Berlin

Aim: place gold in every round and get tags of known clan members every game Very Happy

ps... Killz and Kills are diff players, we do get alot of them complaining bout how we cheat but too dumb to check the spelling of our names.

So pls do give comments, we are open to anything to improve our game individually and our teamwork

Glad to see very familiar names here Very Happy

zAchKillzs

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

[CEBU] zAchKillz  & [CEBU] zAchKills Empty Re: [CEBU] zAchKillz & [CEBU] zAchKills

Post  XwatX December 26th 2007, 3:14 pm

I'm a noob. I hardly evaluate others.

But zachkills doesnt requires anyone's effort to be noticed =)

Good teamwork skills and firepower.
Commentable SL's skills. Takes Initiative to lead.
Excellent communication. Always on VoIP =)
Nice voice. Lols. Ok.

Personally. I enjoyed playing the game with you in the same squad.
So keep up the good work!
Get more Gold Star!
But not that easily! Will compete with ya!

Hahas.
XwatX
XwatX
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

[CEBU] zAchKillz  & [CEBU] zAchKills Empty Re: [CEBU] zAchKillz & [CEBU] zAchKills

Post  clearwater87 December 26th 2007, 3:41 pm

haha ok hi zach. im rather confused abt whose the real zachrykill and whos ur nephew but well ahah yea.. u guys have been playing quite alot on easg and mbt servers recently, creating quite a havoc for ur opponents on the way too haha

i would say that experience has taught u well.. and u've become one of the most noticeable regular player in regional servers. great firepower, great teamwork.
stil rmb when we were in the same squad.. the idea of moving fast..killing fast and capturing fast have always been on our minds..
always there to assist in fights, always there to revive.
overall an outstanding player!
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zAchKillzs December 26th 2007, 4:39 pm

aiya... coz if u dont play fast and make points, u get behind ur teamates
its players like u who makes us play well Very Happy

ok, for the record, zAchKillz is the new zAchryKillz
zAchKills is my nephew... who for some reason is better than me Mad ... yes the student gets better than the teacher Rolling Eyes
and ya.. if its zAchKills, he doesnt use Voip... so if its silent, then its not me

lol... wat nice voice? want me to sing on VoIP? tongue

zAchKillzs

Back to top Go down

Post  freakout2967 December 26th 2007, 5:19 pm

dunno which one but one is deadly the other firepower weaker.. yepz..
freakout2967
freakout2967
Administrator

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake December 27th 2007, 5:43 am

thisguy need say meh, i lazy type la. hmm. second what everyone said above. plus knows how to follow orders. very impt, SL move up i usually see only one green dot following me. no surprise who.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zAchKillzs December 28th 2007, 7:32 am

noobishcake wrote:thisguy need say meh, i lazy type la. hmm. second what everyone said above. plus knows how to follow orders. very impt, SL move up i usually see only one green dot following me. no surprise who.

who?? Very Happy ...its ME!!! cheers
all up and ready to kill enemies and revive the SL Very Happy

zAchKillzs

Back to top Go down

Post  sumako January 2nd 2008, 7:01 am

played with u lots of time in the past plus the 2 games just now. impressive firepower and squad leader for sure !
sumako
sumako
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  zAchKillzs January 3rd 2008, 11:51 pm

sumako wrote:played with u lots of time in the past plus the 2 games just now. impressive firepower and squad leader for sure !

ey thanks sumako... and i should say ur one of my idols in the game cyclops
my dream team list in the MY vs SG thread in fragnatics, most of hem r my idols in game bounce

but there was this time where ur not using ur clan.. y? scratch

zAchKillzs

Back to top Go down

Post  sumako January 4th 2008, 10:42 am

zAchKillzs wrote:
sumako wrote:played with u lots of time in the past plus the 2 games just now. impressive firepower and squad leader for sure !

my dream team list in the MY vs SG thread in fragnatics, most of hem r my idols in game bounce

ohh....its either im using my bro's comp or im in office Embarassed
sumako
sumako
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin January 8th 2008, 11:33 am

sumako wrote:
zAchKillzs wrote:

They let you play in the office?!... I'm moving to Singapore.

When I first started playing clearwater, sumako, kpss and alethal were my "idols".

Kuyajin

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  sumako January 8th 2008, 1:13 pm

Kuyajin wrote:
sumako wrote:
zAchKillzs wrote:

They let you play in the office?!... I'm moving to Singapore.

When I first started playing clearwater, sumako, kpss and alethal were my "idols".

wah....sumako high liao lol!
sumako
sumako
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 January 8th 2008, 2:04 pm

roflmao kpsss? dont make me laugh Razz

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  zAchKillzs January 9th 2008, 5:21 am

ReconKid2142 wrote:roflmao kpsss? dont make me laugh Razz

aahh... have issues with kpsss? Very Happy
i think he plays good in titan, specially the gunship Twisted Evil

zAchKillzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin January 9th 2008, 3:24 pm

Exactly!

When I first started playing all I would play is a sniper on Sg#1 which was a dedicated Titan server, so of course my score was lacking. He usually topped the charts and had a great (at the time) spm and kill ratio. Like Zach said, he had skills in the gunship.

The last time I played with him I knew I had gotten a lot better, I outscored him severely in every way possible and even took out his gunship a few times with a tank, and a few times w/an APC. But still, the memory of my early days live on. In fact, I was even considering applying to their clan, until I found out about SgAF.

I knew (or at least noticed) sumako long before he wore the SgAF tags, and once he sported them, that's when I took notice. I followed him to the SG2 conquest server and that's when I really learned how to play the game. Teaming up w/SgAF squad helped me learn a lot and showed me that teamwork was the most important aspect of this game. Even still, when I team up with a decent squad, I'm a force to be reckoned with. Dice really did a great job and it shows how useful force multipliers are on the battlefield, whether ingame or in real life.

Kuyajin

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 January 10th 2008, 8:05 am

ahh the gunship, never got to mastering that thing, only thing i mastered was solo tv but never dog fights, anyway kpsss is just some annoying bugger i would say whenever hes on the other team Neutral never really noticed him topping the scoreboard Razz

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum