Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=[DA]= D4HaNbAo

3 posters

Go down

=[DA]= D4HaNbAo Empty =[DA]= D4HaNbAo

Post  d4hanbao December 26th 2007, 7:43 am

im still wondering how do i fare in BF2142 well i jus wan to noe how i do i dun mind bad comments to Razz affraid

d4hanbao

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

=[DA]= D4HaNbAo Empty Re: =[DA]= D4HaNbAo

Post  clearwater87 December 26th 2007, 3:34 pm

mmm its kinda hard for us to evaluate u since u play much more titan than conquest..
but ive personally joined u guys in titan matches.. and i think that u and the other DA guys are pretty much well-versed with titan gameplay.

its great to play wit u all cos u guys know wad to do at exactly wad time.
i've played in the same squad as u guys before and i noticed execution of orders have rarely been met with failure. Thats a very commendable point.. to execute orders on time, on target. teamwork wise.. ur pretty good already.
i usually see u guys in a squad doing almost everything together.. capturing silos, assaulting or defending titan. Personally, i also emphasize alot on moving together tightly as a squad to accomplish objectives.

overall, u understand titan gameplay pretty well.. and it could even be better if u continue to work on ur firepower. do hope to see u guys in conquest! Cheers! cheers
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 December 27th 2007, 12:56 am

lol u get carried off way too easily
o yea and stop taunting me in cod4 or ill taunt u 10x back Razz
BOOM! HEADSHOT!

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  d4hanbao December 27th 2007, 5:29 am

clearwater87 wrote:mmm its kinda hard for us to evaluate u since u play much more titan than conquest..
but ive personally joined u guys in titan matches.. and i think that u and the other DA guys are pretty much well-versed with titan gameplay.

its great to play wit u all cos u guys know wad to do at exactly wad time.
i've played in the same squad as u guys before and i noticed execution of orders have rarely been met with failure. Thats a very commendable point.. to execute orders on time, on target. teamwork wise.. ur pretty good already.
i usually see u guys in a squad doing almost everything together.. capturing silos, assaulting or defending titan. Personally, i also emphasize alot on moving together tightly as a squad to accomplish objectives.

overall, u understand titan gameplay pretty well.. and it could even be better if u continue to work on ur firepower. do hope to see u guys in conquest! Cheers! cheers
Thx at least now i noe my good points and bad points Razz thx and well erm tough sometimes DA have some conflicts we try our best to remain cool and do our best actually sometime we oso dunno wat we doing but in the end we got the job done so is mainly base on sumtime we have to scream or scold at each other to make us work XD and Reconkid lol dun worry ill boom u back later Razz

d4hanbao

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum