Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direct news from EA

+15
zAchKillzs
xichimaruGINx
Alethal
Da_RoCk
Des7.ny
sumako
XwatX
XinAI
kangkangz
clearwater87
»CZ«Specter
noobishcake
ReconKid2142
blood_seeker92
EA-Eyes
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Direct news from EA Empty Direct news from EA

Post  EA-Eyes December 25th 2007, 4:55 am

Greetings to all,
Just wanted to say that i was on the fragnetics server and got very disappointed to see how many online hackers we have. EA is currently working with ALL online servers to monitor users for stats padding, cheats, glitches and so on. Even if the server doesn't have an admin, someone will be there.

A few moments ago, i noticed, without hesitation, how a vast majority of the -Sgaf- clan had aimbot. Now, everything was captured on screen shots and video (if you killed someone while he was standing still, it is because he was watching).

Currently, the entire -SGAF- clan is under the black list (if you call it that), because i was there, and three other disclosed official EA members, saw how this clan was abusing the servers.

We saw twitches, incorrect bullet spread and stats padders from this clan. We reseted the accounts for 708 users a while ago, and now we have over 71 clans on our black list.

Instead of instant reset, we send out warnings to every clan and user who take advantage of aimbot, stats padding and so forth. If one clan member has anything, then the whole clan will be punished, and don't bother changing you're clan tags, because we recorded you're accounts (the one you use to log into the EA master server).

This is you're only warning, if we record you having the same indications of violations, we will delete you're account completely!

Kindly fel free to contact us for any further info.

EA-Eyes

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Back to top Go down

Direct news from EA Empty Re: Direct news from EA

Post  blood_seeker92 December 25th 2007, 5:10 am

LOL!! FUNNNYYYYY!!!
nice prank merry christmas(:

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 December 25th 2007, 5:27 am

OH NOES DONT BAN ME I WILL TURN OFF ALL MY HAX NOOO DONT RESET ME PLEASSEE
and april is a long long way to come btw Laughing

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 December 25th 2007, 5:28 am

o yea and i doubt EA is that hardworking Razz

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake December 25th 2007, 6:41 am

lol, i love ea's english, come on. If "he" was really official, he wouldnt post it on the forum plus they would put a screen shot. likeee lol and a half, well merry xmas loser.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake December 25th 2007, 6:51 am

EA-Eyes wrote:Greetings to all,
Just wanted to say that i was on the fragnetics server and got very disappointed to see how many online hackers we have. EA is currently working with ALL online servers to monitor users for stats padding, cheats, glitches and so on. Even if the server doesn't have an admin, someone will be there.

A few moments ago, i noticed, without hesitation, how a vast majority of the -Sgaf- clan had aimbot. Now, everything was captured on screen shots and video (if you killed someone while he was standing still, it is because he was watching).

Currently, the entire -SGAF- clan is under the black list (if you call it that), because i was there, and three other disclosed official EA members, saw how this clan was abusing the servers.

We saw twitches, incorrect bullet spread and stats padders from this clan. We reseted the accounts for 708 users a while ago, and now we have over 71 clans on our black list.

Instead of instant reset, we send out warnings to every clan and user who take advantage of aimbot, stats padding and so forth. If one clan member has anything, then the whole clan will be punished, and don't bother changing you're clan tags, because we recorded you're accounts (the one you use to log into the EA master server).

This is you're only warning, if we record you having the same indications of violations, we will delete you're account completely!

okay i shall point out stupid English and ridiculous statements since i really have nothing to do till my xmas party at 6 o clock.

1st.Which fragnetics server? what time? which ign?
2nd. You noticed without hesitation? does that even sound right? you have screen shots and videos of us killing still people?
3rd. twitches? you mean lag? incorrect bullet spread? due to the lag? how can you see stat pad? 1000 points in a round? show the screen shot.
4th.aimbot? the whole clan? you must be kidding me.
5th.By the way, our clan is -SgAF- not -SGAF- so maybe ffs you got the wrong clan or you just suck reallllllly bad.
6th. in what way were we abusing the server? capping the flags so fast all the pubs were crying at home?
7th we wont ever change our clan tags on baseless accusations of us stat padding(not statS padding -.-) or glitching or using aimbots.
8th they dont delete the account completely, they just clear your stats
9th yea we will FEL free.
10th you suck
11th merry xmas loser xD
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 December 25th 2007, 7:16 am

noobishcake wrote:
EA-Eyes wrote:Greetings to all,

okay i shall point out stupid English and ridiculous statements since i really have nothing to do till my xmas party at 6 o clock.

1st.Which fragnetics server? what time? which ign?
2nd. You noticed without hesitation? does that even sound right? you have screen shots and videos of us killing still people?
3rd. twitches? you mean lag? incorrect bullet spread? due to the lag? how can you see stat pad? 1000 points in a round? show the screen shot.
4th.aimbot? the whole clan? you must be kidding me.
5th.By the way, our clan is -SgAF- not -SGAF- so maybe ffs you got the wrong clan or you just suck reallllllly bad.
6th. in what way were we abusing the server? capping the flags so fast all the pubs were crying at home?
7th we wont ever change our clan tags on baseless accusations of us stat padding(not statS padding -.-) or glitching or using aimbots.
8th they dont delete the account completely, they just clear your stats
9th yea we will FEL free.
10th you suck
11th merry xmas loser xD
12th You don't go under a blacklist, you go on the blacklist
13th Obviously the accounts you recorded are the ones we use to log in to the EA master server, if not what else?
14th You got very disappointed at the amount of hackers? Not enough hackers? Razz
15th Three other DISCLOSED EA people? Their identities were revealed then?
lol just to add on to what noobish said even though im not part of sgaf hehe, improve your english before making such pranks or be pwned! Razz

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake December 25th 2007, 7:58 am

nice one la recondkid2142!!! loool btw check out what info eugene got. this has been the best xmas so far la LOL!
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  »CZ«Specter December 25th 2007, 8:06 am

Please, we dont want ur stupidity here, but im sure the dustbin would like it.

I shall quote a clan member of mine on a similar topic: just because u keep getting owned or got banned due to ur own stupidity, u dont have to come here and make a fool out of yourself

Thank you and have a nice day Razz lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by on December 25th 2007, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

»CZ«Specter

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-18

http://www.dark-guardians.com

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 December 25th 2007, 8:18 am

right so first of all MR. EA -EYES.. may i address u as Mr Hussam Jamil?

u seem to have some sort of a problem with SgAF do u? going all out to accuse the 'vast majority' of SgAF members as hackers? aimbotters?
first of all after posting that shit of urs.. wad do u expect us to do?
stand in a line,break our discs together and quit 2142?

well let mi see first.
* clicks the admin panel *
* search user email on google and yahoo*

heres wad i got hosrom.. under ur registered email ROFL.

Name : Hussam Jamil
City: Dubai
Native Address :440 Al Yassmine Building, POBOX 57194
Profession : Interior Design Services (Real Estate - Flats)
Tel :971 4 2625585
Mobile :971 50 7852568
Email Address :hosrom@eim.ae

ahhh there. well well wad do we have here? A 25 yr old working male adult acting on behalf or EA? Well we ought to do a check if ur even a regconised EA official as u have claimed LOL. anyway.. we already know who u are.

First of all.. u frequent EASG and MBT servers.Your ingame nick has been verified as Hosrom-951. The country of origin of ur bf2142 ingame nick matches that of ur personal info. Verification done by -SgAF- noobishcake.

Secondly, u are a hacker. The minute i saw ur email on my admin panel.. i instantly knew who u were when i saw 'hosrom'. Many SgAF members have caught u hacking before.. 2 witnesses being me and -SgAF- sumako.. i still remember the situation where someone told me hosrom was hacking.
I still remember that there were times u were in the same squad as me.. u used VOiP and i can sort of still remember how u sound like lol. Nice try noob but heres one good piece of advice to u. STOP UR CHEATS AND QUIT BEING A HACKER NOOB.

Anyway why are u doing all this? Have we offended u in any way?
What did we do to deserve such a prank ( that fell through though)?
Members of -SgAF- aim to work towards higher standards of playing through legitimate means, such as rigorous and regular training. We do not resort to any form of hack ( wallhack, aimbots), cheats, or exploit any ingame flaws and glitches.
If u still remain insistent on a serious note.. just submit to me the names of any SgAF member that u suspect of using a hack.. and rest assure we will investigate the matter thoroughly.

if not, im personally pretty amazed that u actually have so much time to type all that shit.. or did u plagiarize and self-edit?
it seems that ur 'DIRECT NEWS FROM EA' was really a form of entertainment for all of us.. especially on Christmas Day itself lol, not to mention the rather impressive english that u have used. Overall, ur offical news didnt really quite possess that fearful connotation.. as it struck most of us with a LAUGH-MY-A**-OUT response.

sadly, nothing beats the simple click of the forum admin panel =)
ONE WORD FOR U HOSROM - BUSTED.

thx for registering at -SgAF- forum though.
MERRY CHRISTMAS HOSROM!

btw on a lighter note.. are people in the UAE always that free like u?

Last edited by on December 25th 2007, 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 December 25th 2007, 8:22 am

roflcopter dont even know how to use a fake email address, damn i wana save this post LOL

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  »CZ«Specter December 25th 2007, 8:42 am

Just the thing to revive ur foroums eh?

»CZ«Specter

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-18

http://www.dark-guardians.com

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 December 25th 2007, 8:45 am

=DG=Specter wrote:Just the thing to revive ur foroums eh?

oh man... u bet!
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz December 25th 2007, 8:48 am

hahahahaha!!!! "EA" - Eyes get a life!!!!.... u cant play dont play! and stop making such a thread to "scare" the SgAF ppl... c'mon its not 1st april too... show us the PROOF .... stop whining!!! L**** sicko hate this kind of ppl...

kangkangz

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz December 25th 2007, 8:49 am

clearwater87 wrote:right so first of all MR. EA -EYES.. may i address u as Mr Hussam Jamil?

u seem to have some sort of a problem with SgAF do u? going all out to accuse the 'vast majority' of SgAF members as hackers? aimbotters?

well let mi see first.

ahhh there. well well wad do we have here? A 25 yr old working male adult acting on behalf or EA? Well we ought to do a check if ur even a regconised EA official as u have claimed LOL. anyway.. we already know who u are.

First of all.. u frequent EASG and MBT servers.Your ingame nick has been verified as Hosrom-951. The country of origin of ur bf2142 ingame nick matches that of ur personal info. Verification done by -SgAF- noobishcake.

Secondly, u are a hacker. The minute i saw ur email on my admin panel.. i instantly knew who u were when i saw 'hosrom'. Many SgAF members have caught u hacking before.. 2 witnesses being me and -SgAF- sumako.. i still remember the situation where someone told me hosrom was hacking.
I still remember that there were times u were in the same squad as me.. u used VOiP and i can sort of still remember how u sound like lol. Nice try noob but heres one good piece of advice to u. STOP UR CHEATS AND QUIT BEING A HACKER NOOB.

Members of -SgAF- aim to work towards higher standards of playing through legitimate means, such as rigorous and regular training. We do not resort to any form of hack ( wallhack, aimbots), cheats, or exploit any ingame flaws and glitches.
If u still remain insistent on a serious note.. just submit to me the names of any SgAF member that u suspect of using a hack.. and rest assure we will investigate the matter thoroughly.

if not, im personally pretty amazed that u actually have so much time to type all that shit.. or did u plagiarize and self-edit?
it seems that ur 'DIRECT NEWS FROM EA' was really a form of entertainment for all of us.. especially on Christmas Day itself lol, not to mention the rather impressive english that u have used. Overall, ur offical news didnt really quite possess that fearful connotation.. as it struck most of us with a LAUGH-MY-A**-OUT response.

MERRY CHRISTMAS HOSROM!

LOOK HERE ---->> PAWN!!!!!!

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  XinAI December 25th 2007, 8:52 am

best joke of the year man...hack? Hahha..i didn't my accuracy is that good..i thought it suck lolx...

XinAI
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz December 25th 2007, 8:52 am

Clear!!! *revive forum*

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 December 25th 2007, 8:52 am

lol the next day this forum die again :X

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 December 25th 2007, 8:55 am

kangkangz wrote:
clearwater87 wrote:right so first of all MR. EA -EYES.. may i address u as Mr Hussam Jamil?

well let mi see first.

MERRY CHRISTMAS HOSROM!

LOOK HERE ---->> PAWN!!!!!!

LOL PWNED˛

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 December 25th 2007, 8:56 am

XinAI wrote:best joke of the year man...hack? Hahha..i didn't my accuracy is that good..i thought it suck lolx...
"i didn't know my accuracy is that good" u mean???

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz December 25th 2007, 8:57 am

cont the PAWN to REVIVE! =x

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  XwatX December 25th 2007, 8:57 am

Lols. Reviving through flaming? Doubt so eh?

Probably he felt miserable when playing against/with us.
For some unknown reasons only known to he himself.

Anyway. Merry Xmas.
XwatX
XwatX
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 December 25th 2007, 8:58 am

XwatX wrote:Lols. Reviving through flaming? Doubt so eh?

Probably he felt miserable when playing against/with us.
For some unknown reasons only known to he himself.

Anyway. Merry Xmas.
as i say. born to pawnXD

blood_seeker92

Back to top Go down

Post  XinAI December 25th 2007, 8:59 am

perhaps we killed too many people already (LOLX)...i think we should be more giving...like reviving more? =X Merry Christmas....and i thought April the 1st is still like 4 months away

XinAI
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz December 25th 2007, 9:01 am

tats y 1st of april still long... he wan to make it faster =x... btw MERRY XMAS!! *MUACK!*

kangkangz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next