Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weapon of choice, style of engaging battle

+10
blood_seeker92
freakout2967
clearwater87
kangkangz
Alethal
justawonderkid
ReconKid2142
XinAI
Des7.ny
noobishcake
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

weapon of choice, style of engaging battle Empty weapon of choice, style of engaging battle

Post  noobishcake November 24th 2007, 2:12 pm

i particularly like the the three poke thingy(forgot the nameM4a something.) ,ak, mp5, ak-7u. yea. usually put steady aim matrydom or juggernaut or doubletap.

i see some people jump into battle. and fire like mad. seems like the objective is kinda like to hit the enemy before he hits you cause once you get hit you go all red fuzzy and aiming gets difficult, correct me if im wrong. i choose to strafe and spray.

whats your style?
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

weapon of choice, style of engaging battle Empty Re: weapon of choice, style of engaging battle

Post  Des7.ny November 24th 2007, 6:11 pm

m4a1 and g36c. m16 is good too. sleight of hand ftw for me. and maybe steady aim or juggernaut.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

weapon of choice, style of engaging battle Empty Re: weapon of choice, style of engaging battle

Post  Des7.ny November 24th 2007, 6:11 pm

forgot to add the gay imba nade launcher!
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  XinAI November 25th 2007, 3:24 am

lolx..cake hate gl..haha..whole game curse and swear

XinAI
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 November 25th 2007, 6:53 am

theres a reason why they call it a noob tube you know Wink
for me got a lot of styles, want cqc take shotgun
overall owning take ak-74u
sniping take any sniper rifle and just play humji

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake November 25th 2007, 9:43 am

yea GL is like the noobest of noobshit. im sure im not the only one pissed with it. kangz for sure isnt too happy. =p haha if too many tubers i go start tubing them, if possible knife to make them stfu.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  justawonderkid November 25th 2007, 4:37 pm

yeah noobtubers made us all pissed off Evil or Very Mad

justawonderkid

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal November 26th 2007, 1:31 am

my play style most of the time is long range to mid range. cos my com dun seem to be able to support during close range fight, always got spikes. so i will either snipe from far or stick my head out poke u with a few rounds and run off.

in certain maps, i will be using shotty. they are a sure kill in close quarters map. turn a corner, fire off and there u go. +10. another thing. nades are your best friends, use them to the fullest, they can get u airstrikes easily. >=]

Carbine, Barett .50, Mp44, Shotgun, Golden DE (Last stand PWNS)
Alethal
Alethal

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  justawonderkid November 26th 2007, 8:35 pm

P90!

justawonderkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny November 27th 2007, 1:00 am

at first i didn't know how to cook the nades. till i knew how then started getting more kills. normally after get airstrike will just be more careful and start to pick them off till u get heli. but airstrike IMO is certainly better. that is if your enemy take out your heli
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  justawonderkid November 27th 2007, 11:29 am

what's the difference between a cooked grenade and a normal ones? Question

justawonderkid

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 November 27th 2007, 12:55 pm

cook got less fuse time since you are holding on to a live grenade for a few secs before throwing or...misery loves company Laughing

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz November 27th 2007, 2:19 pm

my turn my turn!!..

AK-47u, hip-acc and stopping power.... FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

combat ah... all types lo c people shoot nia lo and love headshot Twisted Evil

kangkangz

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny November 28th 2007, 3:11 am

feel that the hs is alot harder to get. must train alot lor. the whole body very sensitive one, so shoot leg not worth it.
Des7.ny
Des7.ny
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 November 28th 2007, 4:41 am

Des7.ny wrote:feel that the hs is alot harder to get. must train alot lor. the whole body very sensitive one, so shoot leg not worth it.
dont bother with the hs its damn screwed i tell you sometimes i shoot the leg can count as hs lor duno why

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake November 28th 2007, 1:36 pm

lol the guy decided to prone and die at the same time so considered headshot la. LOL! =p or he die last stand wrongly then drop down hithead again =p
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 November 29th 2007, 5:40 am

well then until patch 1.3 comes out im not playing, stupid sniper rifles are broken as hell

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake November 29th 2007, 8:36 am

haha, yea i saw a vid on it though i think it was becaues of the slight breathing thing that causes it to be "broken" when u shoot while holding breathe, the thing will steer to the left or right for a really short split second. which causes you to miss/think its broken, thats what i feel la but i havent actually played sniper properly. just run around shoot shoot for fun.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 November 29th 2007, 8:46 am

ReconKid2142 wrote:well then until patch 1.3 comes out im not playing, stupid sniper rifles are broken as hell

rofl. no wonder keep seeing u playing bf2. im like wtf? got crysis bf2142 cod4.. why u playing bf2? lol guess u still love whoring sniper ahah
u recoila right
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake November 29th 2007, 9:03 am

clearwater87 wrote:
ReconKid2142 wrote:well then until patch 1.3 comes out im not playing, stupid sniper rifles are broken as hell

rofl. no wonder keep seeing u playing bf2. im like wtf? got crysis bf2142 cod4.. why u playing bf2? lol guess u still love whoring sniper ahah
u recoila right

i think u meant "u mean recoil la" in the last line. well not recoil like slight sway to the left then the shot followed by the recoil
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  XinAI November 29th 2007, 9:12 am

noobish i think he refer to his ign in bf2 lolx not recoil..lolx

XinAI
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 November 29th 2007, 9:14 am

yaya i see xfire always see this guy with ign 'recoila' in some thai server. lol must be reconkid whoring sniper away right
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 November 29th 2007, 2:16 pm

ya thats me all right..but how you figure o.O anyway bf2 seems to be the best way to train dragshots mah..if play css confirm kena owned and 2142 got the stupid up and down motion unless use stabilizer

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 November 29th 2007, 2:17 pm

noobishcake wrote:
clearwater87 wrote:

u recoila right

i think u meant "u mean recoil la" in the last line. well not recoil like slight sway to the left then the shot followed by the recoil
i dont see the point of automatics in this game lor when you hold your breathe for a long time and you shoot an automatic your xhair would just simply fly off..cannot hit a 2nd shot

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake November 30th 2007, 1:53 am

XinAI wrote:noobish i think he refer to his ign in bf2 lolx not recoil..lolx

LAWL paiseh Embarassed
noobishcake
noobishcake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next