Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=[DA]= harookie

4 posters

Go down

=[DA]= harookie Empty =[DA]= harookie

Post  harookie November 10th 2007, 6:09 am

Hey guys, 1st time posting on your forums. Found this section intersting. I would like to see how you people fair me on the battlefield.

My main kits are assult and support. I tend to go all out as a result i have a pretty bad kill death. I tend to have the habbit of pulling out my grenade too often and not very good at shooting.( Some advice here would be great)

This is my first FPS game i have gone in full time. Other FPS i have played are CS and battlefield 1942 and vietnam when i was like 11 or 12(i'm 14 this year). from then i had barely touched any FPS and have been playing mostly free online games.

I would appreciate your most honest comments be it praises or critisisms.

Cheers,
=[DA]= harookie

harookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

=[DA]= harookie Empty Re: =[DA]= harookie

Post  clearwater87 November 10th 2007, 5:49 pm

yes welcome harookie
haha played with u many times liao.. mostly during titan ar
hmm i must say teamwork wise ur there.. jus need to improve on ur survivability.
Becos with survivabilty, u will be able to achieve a good K/D ratio, and hopefully a better SPM. Many do say K/D is an inaccurate measurement of one's skill.. yes i believe that but k/d shows ur how effective and efficient u have been to survive all the combat that is going on
and yea would like to see u play conquest! haha
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  harookie November 11th 2007, 1:35 am

Yea. haha have been playing conquest of late. The titan server full of foreign people la...Play with them so boring. Is it true that playing conquest there's a chance of having a better K/D?

harookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  freakout2967 November 11th 2007, 6:51 am

partly true cos u wont have pple spamming titan guns on you or grenades at the corridors.. but u still have to learn how to survive well even in conquest..
freakout2967
freakout2967
Administrator

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Archthurus2 November 16th 2007, 9:18 am

nid to work on ur knifing if want play knife with me =P XD

shooting i usually just stop moving, crouch, scope, put dot on enemy chest, and shoot. just spray, unless further, medium range or something, then burst fire.

for support, try to defend instead of attack, cos ur accuracy if u move is horrible with the mgs. u want attack, use clark.

assault, medic alot. if u fighting against med-long range, i sometimes throw medic kit and then shoot them, or pk rocket them without throwing down the box.

havent played with u in conquest, but ppl nid to be more selfless. u might get a lower score, but if u manage to kill the enemy who sneaked in, its good for ur team.

agree ur teamwork is good.
Archthurus2
Archthurus2

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-03

http://www.asdf154.cjb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: