Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I have apply for exit permit if I want to go overseas

4 posters

Go down

Do I have apply for exit permit if I want to go overseas Empty Do I have apply for exit permit if I want to go overseas

Post  LearningBF February 9th 2009, 10:55 am

Okay, I may be going to Japan for a school trip on the 15th of March. But I'm not sure whether I have to apply for an exit permit via mindef because I'm over 16 =_=. It's not even stated on the damn website whether I have to do it or not (SG portals are SOOOOOO useful)

Anyone cares to enlighten me for that? Hope for answers before 11th, that's when I have to submit my forms.

LearningBF

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Do I have apply for exit permit if I want to go overseas Empty Re: Do I have apply for exit permit if I want to go overseas

Post  Ghost_000 February 9th 2009, 4:19 pm

i think only if you going oversea more than 1 months, then you have to apply exit permit. Have you enlisted?? or you have a deferment letter???
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Do I have apply for exit permit if I want to go overseas Empty Re: Do I have apply for exit permit if I want to go overseas

Post  AceComBat007 February 11th 2009, 7:45 am

11 is today =D
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 February 12th 2009, 1:06 pm

hmm exit permit arr.. for me i think if overseas 3mths are more than need i think if i can recall correctly..if not send a e-notification.
call mindef best haha!
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum