Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to get games =)

+4
aimnfire
blood_seeker92
Ghost_000
AceComBat007
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where to get games =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where to get games =)

Post  blood_seeker92 June 9th 2008, 5:52 pm

XinAI wrote:
clearwater87 wrote:
Ghost_000 wrote:
blood_seeker92 wrote:
Ghost_000 wrote:
blood_seeker92 wrote:i would really tell u it's a waste of money. i would rather save that money. anw, u can always dl antivirus with automatic updated FOC. i shall not elaborate more XD

ya, but free antivirus sometimes do have something that can't compared with paid version.
for example??

actually i also not too sure, but after i tried free version and paid version, i feel safer.

haha i got same feeling as ghost.
go for paid version more secure. if got anything wrong can !%^@$@ the seller or can go though their registered support. free one like also can la but i wouldnt recommend that anything wrong with ur com in the end, is ur problem. aiya somehow i feel more secured for the paid version haha

Remember...IT IS ALL IN THE MIND lol!
totally agree

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Where to get games =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where to get games =)

Post  AceComBat007 June 10th 2008, 11:25 am

Haha so u guys feel more safer..wan a safer way !? Dun anyhow go websites...da bez haha those unproven 1 got wad pop ups zz..got 1 time i click the mouse cursor..tio wad stupid virus..cause me lyk 6 months to ta-han the pops up whenver i on my comp and its all wad mouse cursor..wad windows wallpaper zz
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2