Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most anticipated...Battlefield Bad Company2!!!

4 posters

Go down

The most anticipated...Battlefield Bad Company2!!! Empty The most anticipated...Battlefield Bad Company2!!!

Post  AceComBat007 January 27th 2010, 2:35 pm

Hi SENIOR soldiers, im sure you guys are back for reservist haha!!! Cut the crap okay, just becareful of getting kamikazed by my choppah! Allright lets list down what u really wanna do in BFBC2.

-SgAF-Ch0c0lat3
What I want to do:Being able to rule the skies again, and also offering airstrikes!
Most prolly wana be good in support haha as i dont have much time for assault.

Lastly hoping that -SgAF- will really be back this time with a BIG BANG! Hoping to get into competition in BFBC2!
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

The most anticipated...Battlefield Bad Company2!!! Empty Re: The most anticipated...Battlefield Bad Company2!!!

Post  Ghost_000 January 27th 2010, 4:12 pm

i saw the game play using some gunship similar to the gunship in 2142, i think you guys, especially slayer, gonna rule the sky!!!

Too bad i can't play....
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

The most anticipated...Battlefield Bad Company2!!! Empty Re: The most anticipated...Battlefield Bad Company2!!!

Post  Hydriz January 31st 2010, 1:40 pm

The apache controls are more sensitive as compared to 2142 gunships. The method of flying is more of balance rather than speed.
Hydriz
Hydriz
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 January 31st 2010, 3:14 pm

shall we pick one day and go play it on lan???
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 February 4th 2010, 8:53 am

Uhh are you sure sensitive hydriz?? Mines seriously not sensitive, i cant turn the heli fast enough to evade all the firing of machine guns. I just feel that they should increase the speed of attack heli as blackhawk is faster than an attack heli which infact i believe in real life, attack heli is MUCH faster than blackhawk!
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer February 4th 2010, 5:22 pm

i want to be able to play without graphical lag...... I also want the guns to be with red dot sights, what kind of lousy army uses iron sights on such nice guns anyway..... got XM8 prototype but cant afford a red dot sight? Cannot be right T.T But I look forward to having squad mates to revive and to move and cap points. Miss conquest and this rush game mode is quite sian turns out to be quite a camp fest sometimes

Would like prone. But EA have already made it very clear that they will not be adding prone under any circumstances.

pksllayer
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 February 4th 2010, 5:40 pm

withdraw prone better than withdraw dedicated server!!
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down