Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mm is it me or did the servers disappear

+3
pksllayer
Ghost_000
Jansle
7 posters

Go down

mm is it me or did the servers disappear Empty mm is it me or did the servers disappear

Post  Jansle August 25th 2009, 2:24 pm

can't find em anymore @_@
Jansle
Jansle

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

mm is it me or did the servers disappear Empty Re: mm is it me or did the servers disappear

Post  Ghost_000 August 25th 2009, 3:10 pm

Jansle wrote:can't find em anymore @_@

i too long time never play liao.... don't know!!
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

mm is it me or did the servers disappear Empty Re: mm is it me or did the servers disappear

Post  Jansle August 25th 2009, 5:33 pm

aye screw... found em.. they changed their bloody ip.. and was empty...
Jansle
Jansle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 August 26th 2009, 1:33 am

Jansle wrote:aye screw... found em.. they changed their bloody ip.. and was empty...

what's the new ip address???
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer August 26th 2009, 11:22 am

On the fragnetics website. Go check i lazy ): haha but if you to play right jansle, should wait until like night time about 8+

pksllayer
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansle August 27th 2009, 5:45 pm

pksllayer wrote:On the fragnetics website. Go check i lazy ): haha but if you to play right jansle, should wait until like night time about 8+

for 3 days le.. i look.. server empty one -.-
Jansle
Jansle

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer August 27th 2009, 6:16 pm

yeah i also observed the same thing. Nevermind la, weekend coming should have ppl then i hope

pksllayer
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis August 28th 2009, 4:18 am

why hope when you wont be disappointed every night in -=[UO]=- CoD4 server Razz

we increased the slots from 24->28 players and now had to prioritise by clan members...if not -=[UO]=-members cannot enter leh..

so yea...stop hoping...come join us Razz
nemesis
nemesis

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-13

http://www.fragnetics.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 August 28th 2009, 6:05 am

nemesis wrote:why hope when you wont be disappointed every night in -=[UO]=- CoD4 server Razz

we increased the slots from 24->28 players and now had to prioritise by clan members...if not -=[UO]=-members cannot enter leh..

so yea...stop hoping...come join us Razz

if we join, can we get priority too???
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer August 28th 2009, 11:52 am

no thanks lol neme, a little sick of cod 4 for the moment, prefer games with more teamwork like 2142 :S

pksllayer
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 August 28th 2009, 6:03 pm

i second slayer's views haha.. too much focus on the individual. player interaction and teamwork no where near 2142's standard.. 2 different games i suppose but of cos preference to more teamwork-based games =)
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 August 30th 2009, 1:20 am

Cheers for teamwork.
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis September 13th 2009, 10:01 am

ok...you're saying there's no team work in CoD4...

i've not played bf 2142 but at least i know, CoD4 is all about team work rather than individual. Being individual will even bring the team down instead of helping..maybe to u guys...it's individual cause you only think about KDR nia Razz

anyway, it's up to how you guys see things ba...

i heard bf also coming out new release? not short of games to play i guess Laughing
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 September 13th 2009, 10:22 am

I kinda agree with Nem, actually Cod also required team works, depends on how we play, and what mode we playing, if we just wanna kill, then there is no team works, but if we wanna win against a strong team, team works is far more important than kdr.

Only the campers spoil the team works. Camp and don't care about getting the job done.
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 September 13th 2009, 5:25 pm

nemesis wrote:ok...you're saying there's no team work in CoD4...

i've not played bf 2142 but at least i know, CoD4 is all about team work rather than individual. Being individual will even bring the team down instead of helping..maybe to u guys...it's individual cause you only think about KDR nia Razz

anyway, it's up to how you guys see things ba...

i heard bf also coming out new release? not short of games to play i guess Laughing

i think theres alittle misunderstanding on ur part there haha. neither i nor pkslayer mentioned that there is NO teamwork in cod4. if u look at previous posts, slayer mentioned 'games with more teamwork' and i mentioned the teamwork in cod4 no where near 2142's standard.. so i dont think anybody was being absolute here.

rather, with respect to 2142's standard, the game dynamics and additional features of bf2142 (like reviving the fallen, repairing vehicles, mass troop transport, squad system, respawn on squad leader feature) opens up a whole new avenue for a more realistic idea of teamwork in the battlefield to take place.

In both games, teamspeak can be used to enhance teamwork indirectly. but in 2142, we have additional gameplay features that allows teamwork of a team to really flourish beautifully. when it comes to teamplay n teamwork, 2142 has pushed the boundaries further than that of cod4 definitely, and many sgaf bf2142 players here can really attest to the achievable success when proper teamwork is in place, and the failure when teamwork is at a disastrous state. The so called 'teamwork and teamplay' u get in cod4 now is definitely no where near 2142's standard.

if u think cod4 has alot of teamwork, i invite u to join us in a game of the next installment of the battlefield series to be released. Teamwork in bf2142 dwarfs the amount of teamwork u get in cod4 to an obscene extent. Hmm its not about how we see things, but because we played both games and compare and weigh the major differences, pros and cons of the two. To be honest, it wont be difficult for u to see the obvious, observable difference =)

Cheers!
clearwater87
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

https://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer September 14th 2009, 11:57 am

Yeah, definitely second water's view about the level of teamwork in the battlefield series as compared to the COD series. 3 things that i feel seperate the two games in terms of teamwork would be the fact that you can revive teammates in battlefield as well as the squad system which allows a squad of players to work towards an objective, focusing on the keeping the squad leader alive as well. The last would be the fact that battlefield has vehicles and cod4 doesn't which makes it even more important that people be willing to give up kills with their assault kit to destroy vehicles to strengthen the overall position of the team.

COD4 does have its merits, don't get me wrong. In games like HQ or SAB, its vitally important that the team goes for the objective and focuses their efforts all together, but with the absence of revives, its rather more reliant on individual firepower and the ability to kill the enemy that ultimately results in achieving the objective. More often than not, you will see that the winning teams in COD 4 have very strong individual players who are able to keep on killing the enemy which really provides the opportunity for their teammates to complete the objectives. That perhaps is the teamwork aspect of COD4.

That said, battlefield is still the game series for me, although i'm going to be absent from the gaming scene for perhaps the next 2-3 months and after that, NS enlistment date pending probably another 3-4 months. Will hope to see you guys in the next installments of the respective games.

pksllayer

pksllayer
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 September 14th 2009, 12:14 pm

Hopefully the requirements of new bf series won't be too high so that i can still play with you guys, if not, then guys, enjoy yourselves!!!
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis September 20th 2009, 6:33 am

yea..i think i shld get at least the next bf series..heard about it's greatness but never touched it...besides the forums Laughing but even if i do, it may be kindly lonely cause most -=[UO]=- don't really play bf series...some yes but we dont like a division!! so yea, loneliness may just still stop me from logging into a bf server leh!! *sigh*

but do enlighten me..

bf got different 1 or all the same?

meaning bf2142 is the latest of bf series where rest is all previous versions? is bf2 same as this or the release before 2142?? another is 1942...even older??? so help me out with it..

at least for CoD, I know waw is CoD5 and MW is CoD4 and MW2 is upcoming CoD6 etc...

but comparing both on the equivilant release basis...which is more resource intensive ah?
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 September 20th 2009, 8:40 am

ya. for bf series, bf 2 is the older version but i am not sure about 1942.

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer September 20th 2009, 8:55 am

Actually it kinda goes like this:

Bf1942 + expansion packs (all of them) 1st game released in the series
BF Vietnam (wasn't that great so not many ppl have it)
BF 2 (and all its expansion Packs)
Then BF2142 (and its expansion pack) so yeah.
Then on the xbox/ps3 BF Bad Company
Soon to be released, BF Bad Company 2 and BF 3 both targeted at 2010 releases.

thats it chronologically.

pksllayer
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis September 21st 2009, 7:55 am

pksllayer wrote: BF Bad Company 2 and BF 3 both targeted at 2010 releases.

thats it chronologically.
so what's the difference between these 2?

i mean there has to be a sequence if they are related right?

like CoD then CoDUO..if they are the same series, quite amazing why would they be same release year? not too sure...

so BF Bad company or BF3? which is the series related to BF2142? or BF2 since 2142 is like expansion?

after reading thru again...i think BF 3 shld be the related one for PC and console is Badcompany 2?
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer September 22nd 2009, 5:14 am

Lol actually, no Bad company 2 is set to be released on all platforms including PC and the same goes for BF3.

But the main difference between the 2, is that the bad company series is based on a storyline about some rogue soldiers going after gold i think. Whereas BF3 is a continuation from BF2 going with the same theme of modern warfare.

So its BFBC --> BFBC2
and
BF2-->BF3

Two seperate things totally but i think they're releasing both to help to appease battlefield fans who haven't really had a BF game to play :/

pksllayer
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis September 22nd 2009, 5:24 am

ah...ok.

i think in this case it's totally different "game".

BF3 is the so called successor of BF2 and BF2142 right?
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down