Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SGAF - Application

+3
kangkangz
crazycows
Kuyajin
7 posters

Go down

SGAF - Application Empty SGAF - Application

Post  Kuyajin October 8th 2007, 3:44 pm

Name: Kuyajin

I want to join because: I've played with sumako pretty extensively prior to his joining SGAF, and clearwater. Both are class acts! From what I've seen, SGAF seems to encompass the "team first" attitude that i've been looking for in a clan, goal oriented and focused. I have extensive experience with FPS games from the first I played Rainbow 6, and Rainbow 6 Eagle Watch up to beta testing several including Half Life 2 and CoD4. To be honest, I'm still on the growing part of the learning curve, though these days I find myself in the top 3 to 5 in both Conquest and Titan games when i'm sober, and usually in the top 10 even when I'm drunk. In any case, I was interested in joining your squad based soley on the level of superior play and professionalism presented. I hope I get in!

About me: I've played with 2GD4u, Sneaky, Rain, D6, etc., in Rainbow 6, Rainbow 6: Eagle Watch, SoF Double Helix Beta, 2, UP, UGP, UTP in Tribes 2, played Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 Beta, Half Life, HL2 Beta and of course CS, Day of Defeat, etc. etc. I'm an American currently living in the Philippines for the next few years, I look forward to growing more ingame. If any of you can remember playing with me earlier, I'm sure you remember how much I sucked, I cut my teeth on multiplayer, and much less I suck now, I will get better.

Kuyajin

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

SGAF - Application Empty Re: SGAF - Application

Post  crazycows October 8th 2007, 4:07 pm

drunk ??
crazycows
crazycows

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 8th 2007, 4:20 pm

crazycows wrote:drunk ??

lol toking abt drunk usually i get top every round haha =X

the more kill i get more high

kangkangz

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 9th 2007, 1:59 am

kangkangz wrote:

lol toking abt drunk usually i get top every round haha =X

the more kill i get more high
lol people got drunken fist you got drunken mouse =x

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 9th 2007, 5:35 am

Actually, yeah. I had a three day weekend this weekend and spent the whole of it drinking beer. So I'll take another shot at this application.

IGN : Kuyajin
How long you've been playing BF2142 : I've been actively playing BF2142 for about two months, although due to work my gameplay times and length varies.
Play-time frequency (when & duration) : Weeknights at 7pm - 10pm ( GMT +8 ), Weekends on the afternoons and evenings.
Favourite kit : All. I started out using only the Scout kit and intended to purely snipe, but after seeing the effectiveness of squads (plus lackluster kills in comparison) I decided to get in on team play and experimented with the other kits. I moved from Scout to Support, then Engineer and just two days ago I started using Assault. I've rapidly grown in skill in the last week but am still a ways off from reaching my full potential. I've also started creating and leading squads and taking the Commander position.
Email : kutnpaste@yahoo.com

Kuyajin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 9th 2007, 7:52 am

Kuyajin wrote:

Actually, yeah. I had a three day weekend this weekend and spent the whole of it drinking beer. So I'll take another shot at this application.

IGN : Kuyajin
How long you've been playing BF2142 : I've been actively playing BF2142 for about two months, although due to work my gameplay times and length varies.
Play-time frequency (when & duration) : Weeknights at 7pm - 10pm ( GMT +8 ), Weekends on the afternoons and evenings.
Favourite kit : All. I started out using only the Scout kit and intended to purely snipe, but after seeing the effectiveness of squads (plus lackluster kills in comparison) I decided to get in on team play and experimented with the other kits. I moved from Scout to Support, then Engineer and just two days ago I started using Assault. I've rapidly grown in skill in the last week but am still a ways off from reaching my full potential. I've also started creating and leading squads and taking the Commander position.
Email : kutnpaste@yahoo.com
lol why does everyone seem to take the same path when they start out in 2142..anyway you will learn that the sniper sucks in this game and that assault is like zomgwtfbbq imba class

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 9th 2007, 11:19 am

My guess would be the "cool" factor associated with being a sniper.

Personally, I played a LOT of Tribes 2 back in the day, which is the only reason I bought BF2142. Tribes 2 had it all. It demanded team play in order to be successful, featured multiple land and air vehicles, 3 different classes of character all with unique attributes and abilities, and a huge variety of weaponry and customization. BF2142 is kind of like T2's little brother, not quite as fun or challenging, but it's the only new game out that comes close to offering comparable combat. I played the Scout Class w/Sniper Rifle and consistently scored top 5, which was hard to do on 64 player servers. Our clan regularly played in ranked tournaments and ladders; we did very well for ourselves. Unfortunately the game died off, a lot of people were put off by the complexity and steep learning curve.

Kuyajin

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 11th 2007, 4:00 am

Hi all,

Hi Kuyajin, i don't remember playing with u before, which server do u play in?
See ya soon and good luck in yr application!

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 11th 2007, 5:49 am

SG#1, SG#2 (when it lets me), some Japanese servers, Titan 48P, Starhub, I'm at work now, can't really remember the names of all of them.

SG#2 is by far my favorite, the only problem is that when the game freezes or I lose connection, the server acts as if I've been kicked so it won't let me back in.

Kuyajin

Back to top Go down

Post  duckben October 13th 2007, 1:40 pm

Hi all,

If i didn't remember wrongly, i actually saw your name somewhere on my screen. Think u were in the opposing team. Still didn't get to play with u man. Sld try and join our squad sometime.

Cheers,
duckben
duckben
duckben

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake October 14th 2007, 10:21 am

played with you once at fall of berlin and tunis i think. your apc driving abit uh sian. you put the apc abit weird position. dunnoe how to say. yea. but tunis i saw infantry wise above average. although inconsistent. sometimes top otherwise in the middle.
noobishcake
noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 21st 2007, 3:05 pm

I drop from the game a lot, Dice didn't make BF2142 alt+tab friendly, which I use pretty often. When I get to play an entire round I'm usually toward the top end.
https://2img.net/h/i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/kutnpaste/untitled.jpg

Kuyajin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alethal October 21st 2007, 3:30 pm

Ah. A screenshot on SgAF stacking in EASG#02.
Looks like cows team got owned pretty badly. Next time shld juz call for help mah cow. Hehehe...Im at hm from 8pm onwards >=]
Alethal
Alethal

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 October 21st 2007, 4:09 pm

Alethal wrote:Ah. A screenshot on SgAF stacking in EASG#02.
Looks like cows team got owned pretty badly. Next time shld juz call for help mah cow. Hehehe...Im at hm from 8pm onwards >=]
help me out next time as well =/ cuz cows would usually hop over...wait a sec i played that round as well on the other team

ReconKid2142

Back to top Go down

Post  kangkangz October 21st 2007, 4:20 pm

Alethal wrote:Ah. A screenshot on SgAF stacking in EASG#02.

yea lo... one type in xfire when we online confirm go in play... but u muz pray got slot we can go in la hehe... coz me and alethal account expired liao -.-" how sad..

kangkangz

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyajin October 27th 2007, 5:20 am

I withdraw my application.

Thanks.

Kuyajin

Back to top Go down