Application to SgAF

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Application to SgAF

Post  clearwater87 on January 20th 2008, 3:42 pm

Wolf wrote:
Des7.ny wrote:It's been finalised. You're in! Welcome to the -SgAF- family. I hope that you can share your expertise with everyone and eventually all of us get to benefit. On behalf of everybody from -SgAF-, you're now a fellow comrade at the warfront.
Wooo!! Happy to be in! Thanks alot guys!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hopefully u wld be able to contribute to SgAF, and do us proud. if u have any queries or need any sort of help, SgAF members will always be there to assist u.

wishing u the very best,
congrats!

Last edited by on January 20th 2008, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

View user profile http://clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XiaoWolf on January 20th 2008, 3:43 pm

clearwater87 wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Des7.ny wrote:It's been finalised. You're in! Welcome to the -SgAF- family. I hope that you can share your expertise with everyone and eventually all of us get to benefit. On behalf of everybody from -SgAF-, you're now a fellow comrade at the warfront.
Wooo!! Happy to be in! Thanks alot guys!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hopefully u wld be able to contribute to SgAF, and do us proud. if u have any queries or need any sort of help, SgAF members will always be there to help assist u.

wishing u the very best,
congrats!
Thanks again! out of curiousity, all of you guys have cod4 rite?
XiaoWolf

Male Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  clearwater87 on January 20th 2008, 3:49 pm

yes most of us have cod4 but only some of us are playing is actively.
some of the most frequent players in cod4 are ichimarugin, ghost000, noobishcake, bloodseeker, destiny and myself.
clearwater87
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  XiaoWolf on January 21st 2008, 3:28 am

clearwater87 wrote:yes most of us have cod4 but only some of us are playing is actively.
some of the most frequent players in cod4 are ichimarugin, ghost000, noobishcake, bloodseeker, destiny and myself.
I seen you and destiny...ghost veri familiar...but the rest like never seen them b4 Razz Razz Razz
XiaoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  freakout2967 on January 21st 2008, 4:57 am

never see me???
freakout2967
Administrator

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XiaoWolf on January 21st 2008, 5:55 am

freakout2967 wrote:never see me???
No... santa
I feel so honored and privelaged to be in -SgAF-...dunno why, its totally diff when i joined =[DA]=....
Oh yea..and also i played with blood_seeker b4...
XiaoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconKid2142 on January 21st 2008, 9:09 am

cuz in DA u didnt have to go through all the hassle a la 4 page thread just to get in Razz

ReconKid2142

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 on January 21st 2008, 9:37 am

Wolf wrote:
No... santa
I feel so honored and privelaged to be in -SgAF-...dunno why, its totally diff when i joined =[DA]=....
LOL. i tot u forgot bout me Sad haha! welcome into the family!! hope to learn more from u.

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XiaoWolf on January 21st 2008, 9:44 am

blood_seeker92 wrote:
Wolf wrote:
No... santa
LOL. i tot u forgot bout me Sad haha! welcome into the family!! hope to learn more from u.
yea i nearly forgot...and shuldnt i be the one saying that? the learning part? Shocked
@reconkid : yea mayb thats why... Razz Razz Razz
XiaoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  d4hanbao on January 21st 2008, 2:14 pm

u said the exact same ting when u were admitted in DA ok lar to clarify every1 tots i will say the whole insider story even fatez dunno that it actually happened. fatez was jus a normal player he like to run round and snipe ppl but dunno 1 day he went to deviant art and he fell in love with AlphaLeo's art work he got so engrossed in it he felt like using his name as an inspiration to him. well at 1st few months everyting was fine but he for gotten and accidentally talked on voip when 2 of the officers was on squad and then it arroused Vp's and whites suspicions they brought this matter up to voodoo and they discussed the matter thouroughly before bringing it to the clan.at 1st voodoo laid out a thread for the person to own upbut well apparently fatez didnt voodoo oso ask lime to check the CD-Keys of every single characther in DA and he found a match which is fatez voodoo still kept quiet he waited for weeks and like he nv own up larh so voodoo bring straight to the point. voodoo did not suspend his membership or scolded him or like do sumting that will make him feel unhappy he jus wanted fatez to own up. fatez thinks that the WHOLE DA is angry at him well apparently were not were just wanting him to explain himself and apologize and everyting will b fine. i noe fatez u keep telling me to post apologies in ur place but still its not right larh u shud do it urself i noe u keep saying urself coward but well since u noe that do someting bout it.. well congratz in ur admissioni i hope u have fun with SgAF too but dont forget if u ever want to come back our arms are open to you

d4hanbao

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XiaoWolf on January 21st 2008, 2:41 pm

d4hanbao wrote:u said the exact same ting when u were admitted in DA ok lar to clarify every1 tots i will say the whole insider story even fatez dunno that it actually happened. fatez was jus a normal player he like to run round and snipe ppl but dunno 1 day he went to deviant art and he fell in love with AlphaLeo's art work he got so engrossed in it he felt like using his name as an inspiration to him. well at 1st few months everyting was fine but he for gotten and accidentally talked on voip when 2 of the officers was on squad and then it arroused Vp's and whites suspicions they brought this matter up to voodoo and they discussed the matter thouroughly before bringing it to the clan.at 1st voodoo laid out a thread for the person to own upbut well apparently fatez didnt voodoo oso ask lime to check the CD-Keys of every single characther in DA and he found a match which is fatez voodoo still kept quiet he waited for weeks and like he nv own up larh so voodoo bring straight to the point. voodoo did not suspend his membership or scolded him or like do sumting that will make him feel unhappy he jus wanted fatez to own up. fatez thinks that the WHOLE DA is angry at him well apparently were not were just wanting him to explain himself and apologize and everyting will b fine. i noe fatez u keep telling me to post apologies in ur place but still its not right larh u shud do it urself i noe u keep saying urself coward but well since u noe that do someting bout it.. well congratz in ur admissioni i hope u have fun with SgAF too but dont forget if u ever want to come back our arms are open to you
...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked .....
XiaoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Des7.ny on January 21st 2008, 3:31 pm

well i think no matter where wolf is currently. we're still part of the SG gaming community. be it -SgAF- or DA.
Des7.ny
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XiaoWolf on January 22nd 2008, 2:52 am

Des7.ny wrote:well i think no matter where wolf is currently. we're still part of the SG gaming community. be it -SgAF- or DA.
yea...
XiaoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 on January 22nd 2008, 5:16 am

it's so complicated....
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XiaoWolf on January 22nd 2008, 7:23 am

I just wanna thank you guys again for letting me in even though I have a complicated past and stuff... cheers
XiaoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  blood_seeker92 on January 22nd 2008, 8:51 am

lol. i oso dont get it. what has the name alphaleo gt to do with da and what fatez gt to do with da too? lol

blood_seeker92

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobishcake on January 22nd 2008, 9:41 am

forget it new life now, -SgAF- (insertnamehere)

okay lock this thread please kthnxbai

noobishcake

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile http://www.clansgaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3